Russia BANNED from Tokyo 2020?

Mischa Maxwell

Back in Japan from 14th December, 2023!!
Reaction score
Reactions: SugoiBoy
Exactly same thing they did for 2018 winter Olympics. Yeah, they will again just send the team in without the flag.

Wada obviously have no balls to do actually anything proper.

Reactions: Maxblack
They would actually be excluded from the next soccer world cup as well. Not sure if 2022 is already the one Infantilo wants to blow up so much, that it becomes impossible not to qualify.

They would actually be excluded from the next soccer world cup as well.

But they get to play and host the Euro 2020 football tournament. Good work Wada, you showed them.

But they get to play and host the Euro 2020 football tournament. Good work Wada, you showed them.

That is because UEFA, which host the European Championship, have no sort of agreement with WADA and aren't bound by their decisions/recommendations.
Nothing WADA can do. I don't mind anyways. Last time the Russians had a strong soccer team was 1988 or so;)

I'm more curious about their handling of transgender athletes. That's an issue where it's going to be impossible not to piss someone off.

Some Canadian new half called Rachel something is cleaning up in ladies cycling races these days. The ladies are not amused according to reports.

Some Canadian new half called Rachel something is cleaning up in ladies cycling races these days. The ladies are not amused according to reports.

It's been happening a lot in sprinting too. The craziest example I saw was in a Texas girls' wrestling tournament. Combative and contact sports is where it can get really dangerous. It'll be interesting to see who the IOC decides to piss off, because their current guidelines don't seem to be cutting it.

Reactions: MossBoss
maybe they should just stop separating genders in sport and there will be no TS debate

Reactions: MossBoss

The Chinese should be banned until they stop polluting the entire world...which we all know they will never stop doing...so let's just make it a permanent ban shall we?

Then you have the Chinese people who accidentally run over people with their cars and then make sure they kill them if they are still alive to avoid all the hospital costs.

And you have the Chinese people who make fake rice, fake eggs, fake beer (probably window washing fluid), fake everything.

I don't see the point in rewarding such unethical people with medals.

The Chinese should be banned until they stop polluting the entire world...which we all know they will never stop doing...so let's just make it a permanent ban shall we?

Then you have the Chinese people who accidentally run over people with their cars and then make sure they kill them if they are still alive to avoid all the hospital costs.

And you have the Chinese people who make fake rice, fake eggs, fake beer (probably window washing fluid), fake everything.

I don't see the point in rewarding such unethical people with medals.
compared to the population USA pollute twice more than China

I would agree with this, except that the "entire world" uses those products the Chinese factories are manufacturing.

How many Chinese people are doing this really? That's like arguing that the US should be banned from the Olympics because of school shootings. Or Spain should be banned because of kidnappings. Or Australia should be banned because of shark attacks.

Still better than fake people.

And no, before you ask, I'm not Chinese, nor do I particularly like or hate China.

Reactions: MikeH and just4fun