LINE (TAG Classified Ads)

Appointment Length & Costs:
September 2019

Type/Location:
Her AirBNB

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Contact was made 2 days ahead of my preferred day of meeting. Replies were received in a timely manner. She forwarded me the details of the incall place, an AirBnB.

On the day of the meeting I arrived at her place and got information about her room.

She opened the door wearing only a negligee. She looked like a big strong woman. She could probably carry me in her arms, next to her bosom. She is a bit slimmer than her posted photos. Beautiful even without makeup. Boobies not too big, just enough. Does not sag. Perfume hides the hint of a smoker.

I had to shower alone, thus none of the traditional shower play that most of us are accustomed to. AirBnB, means typical unit bath at least the bowl was separate.

On the bed, she's quite conscious of her braces. No DFK, just pecks. With the negligee removed, I got a better look at her body. White without blemishes, smooth, toned body. Wide hips. She's a bit ticklish ... everywhere you touch.

I went to the Y, and dined. Not much vocal feedback to determine if she liked it. She pulled me up, capped me and went CG for a while. For me, it didn't feel right. Changed to mish, I can get in her but always slip out at the top. A pillow under her ass, still no go. Second time this has happened to me. My little one was not made to pleasure European pussy it seems ( I declined when she recommended doggy, there's no way the little one is getting his fun today ...

She was still very enthusiastic despite the setbacks. So she got the little one and got busy. I, honestly, have never came from a BJ. Her mouth felt good, and even if the BJ felt mediocre the little one did come!

I thanked her efforts. Took a shower and headed out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Futsu service which might get better if she loosens up a bit. She seems a bit cold, not enough touchy feely.

So is she a waste of money ... maybe ... i'm 50/50 ... i honestly feel i didn't get my monies worth ... but i blame it on genetics. Her "performance" could be better though. GFE needs more work. PSE with her might work (but i'm not the right person for that role).

To the original poster, thank you for your report. I'm sorry that it wasn't as good as it could have been... Thank you for the honest review.

Note to our readers: The report above has been submitted through our Anonymous Review service. The original reviewer is a known member who has vast experience with various providers. Thus, we approve and communicate this review 'as is' from his anonymous submission.

Approved: 10/7/2019

Your review is in line with what a lot of us probably expected, especially after the contact issues on her last visit. Thanks for taking the time to warn others.

Imagine the handjob she could give...

"With love from Russia". Stop getting Bond wrong!

Imagine the handjob she could give...
What a comforting thought? I ask like a valley girl. Before I actually read the thread, I thought it was a neo-Amish survivalist insurgency.

Last edited: