Russian/French newbie !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyakisa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys !

After stalking this forum for a couple of months I finally grew the ovaries (since I don't have balls haha) to sign up !
My name is Katya, I am a half French/Russian girl living in Tokyo for over a year and a half now. I am looking for SD/SB arrangements or anything else that could be satisfying.
I am kind of a goofball but I also like to dig a philosophical conversation with a good glass of wine (that's the French side) or catch your heart singing at a karaoke (did I mention I was a singer? Well I guess I have now)

Anyways nice to meet you guys ! Hope we can have fun talking on here ! (and more )
よろしくお願いします

Half Russian and Half French?
You don’t need to say more :)
When/where/how much?
I have balls for both of us . Small but made of steel

haha thank you ! (and thank you for gracefully sharing your balls, truly appreciate it :p )
Nice to see a fellow French here :happy:

I've just sent you a message ^^
Just a friendly reminder, you cannot conduct business on this site that brings you revenue. If you solicit or offer services (SB or otherwise) you need to pay the fees to do so.
You're free to discuss the SD/SB topic, but you cannot make arrangements through this site. Thanks.

Just a friendly reminder, you cannot conduct business on this site that brings you revenue. If you solicit or offer services (SB or otherwise) you need to pay the fees to do so.
You're free to discuss the SD/SB topic, but you cannot make arrangements through this site. Thanks.

Ohhh ok thank you for the information ! :)

You can seek SDs in other venues, say, SA, UC etc., but not here.

That said, your insights into sugar relationships (and philosophy maybe) here are so valuable. I wish you, Ekaterina the kitty, stay active in TAG in thе space allowed by the TAG rules.

Очень приятно!

You can seek SDs in other venues, say, SA, UC etc., but not here.

That said, your insights into sugar relationships (and philosophy maybe) here are so valuable. I wish you, Ekaterina the kitty, stay active in TAG in thе space allowed by the TAG rules.

Очень приятно!

same thinking here. we are always eager to know about the ladies’ side of it

Thanks guys !
I wasn't really signing up for business anyway (SA and Japanese sites are getting busy lately with lockdown being lifted and everything. Feels like everyone has been a bit lonely haha)
I am more looking to chat with open minded people and learn from their experience :)
(Might pay fees later here though for research purposes ofc )

And wait a minute !! You speak russian @Ken1988 ??? Очень приятно!!

Sorry guys if I do my business here I'll play by the rules and post an ad ^^
If you see my profile on sugar dating sites though you can send me a message and we'll take it from there !❤

Reactions: just4fun
And wait a minute !! You speak russian @Ken1988 ??? Очень приятно!!

Да, немного - just because I've been through a few Russian SBs by now...probably you speak Japanese better than my Russian. I am very much interested in a Russian (or French if you want to) SB's point of view on sugar relationships.

Reactions: Katyakisa
Да, немного - just because I've been through a few Russian SBs by now...probably you speak Japanese better than my Russian. I am very much interested in a Russian (or French if you want to) SB's point of view on sugar relationships.

Очень круто !!!
I'd be happy to share my point of view and experience of sugar dating :)
If you have any questions or anything you'd like to know please feel free to ask !

Очень круто !!!
If you have any questions or anything you'd like to know please feel free to ask !

how long have you done it and how many SDs so far? (If I may ask)

Reactions: just4fun
how long have you done it and how many SDs so far? (If I may ask)

Sure ! I have been in the sugar bowl for about a year and have met about 10 SDs so far. Mostly POTs that didn't lead to any arrangement. It took me some time to adjust to sugar dating so I have wasted some potentially great arrangements and met some obvious time wasters because I was way too naive.
It is much harder to find a good arrangement than what I expected at first but I am still looking (y)

Reactions: Frenchy
Очень круто !!!

Отлично! Here are my questions.

1. Sometimes I think a sugar relationship (SR) is an extension of a culture (I'm still not sure if it is American or not though) that defines any relationship (including friendship, business, neighborhood etc.) should be for benefits. My native culture is different, and I think it is too "dry" when people talk as if a SR's "mutually beneficial" means an almost mechanical exchange of "benefits". How do you think?

2. How much should I discount a compliment "I like older guys."? 5% or 95%?

Отлично! Here are my questions.

1. Sometimes I think a sugar relationship (SR) is an extension of a culture (I'm still not sure if it is American or not though) that defines any relationship (including friendship, business, neighborhood etc.) should be for benefits. My native culture is different, and I think it is too "dry" when people talk as if a SR's "mutually beneficial" means an almost mechanical exchange of "benefits". How do you think?

2. How much should I discount a compliment "I like older guys."? 5% or 95%?

1.This is a tough question ! To me I think that there is no such thing as a completely genuine relationship as we all expect to benefit from it in some ways. Which isn't bad as long as the other person benefits from it too. We all want to be loved and to be happy and that's what we are seeking in every relationship in a very selfish way, which again isn't a bad thing. That being said I think that we live in a society where we want the benefits of things without the hustle of working to get them and without the downsides that come with every relationship. That's were sugar relationships kick in. You can shape your perfect relationship with an ideal partner without having to put in the work and without ever seeing the negative sides of it since it is all ruled by money. In some ways we can probably see it as a bridge between a business relationship (based on money) and a relationship (based on an emotional connection). So as in any relationship, both sides of the SR benefit from it but in different ways, financial or emotional.
I don't really know if we can call it "dry", it all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for true love or genuine friendship it sure is. But if you only want to enjoy the bright side of having a companion without the drama that comes along you have to put up with it being ruled by money first. It doesn't mean that it is only about money (I think that a lot of SBs are genuinely caring for their SDs) but as long as you can't be your true self around someone (by always putting you best foot forward) there's always a hard line that can't be crossed.

2. Hahaha it depends how well you like to sleep at night :whistle:

Reactions: Frenchy and Ken1988
Status
Not open for further replies.