Prius_Driver

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: May 2014 (afternoon)
Provider: Ryo 涼 – Happy Berry
Contact Info: http://www.lr-shinjuku.com/profile.php?id=222
Type/Location: Shinjuku
Language Specifics: Good conversational Japanese needed. I spoke in Japanese
Session Length/Fee: 55 minutes/ ¥17000(¥2,000 joining fee+¥16,000 course +¥3,000choosing-¥4,000 coupon)+¥2,500 Hotel i
Physical Description: Looks exactly like on the website. Face is pretty but not gorgeous. 7/10.
Details: Got to Happy Berry in the afternoon. Was warmly greeted. I told the shop guy that it was my first time. He told me to wait in the waiting room and asked my nationality. After a few minutes I chose Ryo and paid. I showed him the website and mentioned that I saw it on Heaven Net and received 4000 off the price. I also requested that I wanted the better hotel and he recommended Hotel i. A bit more waiting and then he took me to the hotel. A few minutes after I entered the room Ryo came. She is a slim and petite typical Shibuya style girl. We had a little chat and then a quick gargle, shower and then to bed. She dimmed the lights (which I don't like) and started to suck my nipples and then onto CBJ which I requested. For me her technique was too soft so I was half-mast most the whole time. I then asked for DATY and she remained motionless like a love doll. Then we started 69 and before I knew it her timer went off. I asked how much time we had left and she said 5 minutes. I asked her to give me a lotion HJ and managed to get it off in 5 minutes. A quick shower and then she and I left the room. Not the high level service I was expecting but will try again. The girls at Hipness provide FS and seem to enjoy themselves.
Recommendation: She gave okay nipple sucking but her BJ wasn't so good. Her technique was mechanical and didn’t seem to enjoy herself. Not GFE at all. I like the girl to respond to DATY and at least sound like they are enjoying themselves. I will not repeat.

Thanks for the review. If you ask the HB ladies for more they will usually give it is my understanding. But you may have to ask. You may have to tip too. But I have only been once, but read a lot of reviews of this shop. I intend to make it my number one. 5a Heads/Grimpeur is not bad, but Happy Berry seems more convenient and I think the ladies on average are prettier. But at 5a Heads, three times out of three I have gotten FS for no tip. But I did have to ask if I could put the ship
into port.

One girl at Niina, Happy Berry, was going to give me free FS but the condom broke as she was putting it on. So if you choose Niina, bring your own condom if you don't fit the size of the condoms at the hotel. But it is possible to get free FS or you may have to pay an extra charge (which I rather call as opposed to a tip). Hell, some girls are willing to just give it to you without asking from time to time.

Anyway, I am guessing Ryo may gave BBBJ since her profile indicates she does swallow. But she does feel pretty but I prefer bigger breasts but it seems her ass may make up for it.

But I also like small framed girls. As for her HJ, what do you say about her hand size because I love small hands on a lady.

It was my first time so I didn't want to push anything. I did think about asking for FS but since the service was not as GFE as I wanted I quickly decided not to. She does have a nice slim body and nice ass. IMO her breasts were nice with perky small nipples. I'm sure she gives BBHJ but I usually ask for CBJ. I asked what days she works and she told me that it depends on how she feels and when she has free time. I didn't really notice how big her hands were but I think they weren't too big.

Last edited:
Recently I struck out twice at Happy Berry. (So that blows my theory posted above, LOL) Both ladies would not give FS. And sumata doesn`t do it for me. Plus my doc said condoms for everything, so a CBJ is not so much fun either. I really prefer FS, so will do some research of past posts to see which ladies at Happy Berry offer FS. I have always gotten it at 5A Heads/Grimpeur.

I had Ryo the other day. I loved her figure. She has my body type. I even liked the tuff of hair on her pussy. She is not as warm or bubbly as Minami at least the first time you meet her. Her face is OK. Not beautiful. The photos make her look fantastic. http://www.lr-shinjuku.com/profile.php?id=222

FS was not on offer. Big downer in my book.

I`m really wondering if I am choosing the wrong shop as I want FS everytime. I know many have said that Happy Berry is good if you don`t expect FS. What do you think? Should I choose a different service?

I like young, slim, Japanese women, for a price point of between 20-30,000K for an hour. What would you choose?

The disinfectant soap she used on my dong burnt like a red pepper. I was happy (berry) when she rinsed it off! Ouch!

Would I repeat? Only if I knew FS was on the menu. I felt her BJ technique was very good. I liked her little flutter licks and such. I even had a condom on and I was close to coming. But I stopped her to do some sumata and look at her lovely pussy.

She has the typical, slim, and very nice Japanese women`s figure which I love. Long slim legs etc, small breasts.

I agree with Prius Driver that she is not a GFE. But again, I would repeat if FS was guaranteed to enjoy that nice bod of hers.

But until I read a review that tells me she offers FS, I won`t book with her.

I felt her BJ technique was really good. It suited me! So if you like that, I would give her your shot. But as Prius Driver has said, he didn`t like her BJ technique, so of course, it is a personal thing. You may not like it either.

When I look at her online profile, it seems to be that she swallows. Usually the girls that I pay to swallow get more motivated to provide quality service. So Ryo uses a different kind of soap that "burns?" Never had that before. I am normally a breast man, but when I look her pics, I still like the look of her frame.

Finally had her this morning. It turns out her swallowing is a mistake and she doesn't but I went with her anyway just to see how she measures up.

She is pretty and does have a nice figure. Her skin is smooth and soft and she does have nice legs and a great ass I would love to have doggy style. She takes time washing you down in the shower compared to other providers but her touch was nice.

Like Prius, she dimmed the lights on me too and she does little licks and has a tiny tongue. As for her hand size, forget that. Her arm size is enough to do the job to make you feel big and I liked that. I never really paid attention to it until now. Initially, her skills were not that impressive and the small increments does not do it for me. Eventually, I got her to suck on it on the way I liked and giving her some time she did good enough and I managed to give her a mouth full.

I have had girls who did not make that much of a first impression, but I have repeated with such girls to the point they could provide service the way I like it and Ryo shows those same qualities.

My biggest issue with her is that she smells annals tastes like cigarettes

Nice to hear other reviews about Ryo. I like to smell the girl's hair and it did have a strong smell of cigarettes. I know how you feel Bob. I would prefer FS with a hot Japanese girl as well. Happy Berry has many hot girls but not getting FS makes places like Hipness tempting as I know I'll get it there. Your reviews on 5A has got me wanting to go there.

Yeah, Ryo's hair reeked of cigarettes big time but she didn't smoke. Plus, the hotel we used didn't allow smoking but I have had girls (from happy berry and other services) who have smoked after we had our fun. Like Yukina openly smokes and I believe so does Ren. Ryo may initially have bad technique, but you tell her how you like it and she can do it.

As for the soap, it didn't burn me at all unless she used a different brand on me. Kira I know does FS but she personally charges 5000. If she charges 4000 to swallow, IMHO, she is in every right to charge extra for FS. Depending on the girl and the price, I have no issues with paying an extra below the counter fee for FS. I have done it on one occasion with a girl that was totally worth it from another provider.

Nice to hear other reviews about Ryo. I like to smell the girl's hair and it did have a strong smell of cigarettes. I know how you feel Bob. I would prefer FS with a hot Japanese girl as well. Happy Berry has many hot girls but not getting FS makes places like Hipness tempting as I know I'll get it there. Your reviews on 5A has got me wanting to go there.
5A Grimpeur has a reputation it seems for hot girls but bad service. I feel that the bad service definition depends on the person. If I don`t get FS, to me that is bad service. And I know that if I go to certain DHs it is a gamble. Not that the ladies are bad and not that what they offer isn`t skilled it is just I feel let down.

I am relatively new to all of this mongering, (some of the guys seem to have a few years of experience at it). But I do my research. I comb the posts about each place as my hard earned yen doesn`t go as far as I would like.

IMHO I think the three ladies I have had at 5A Heads Grimpeur have been cute to relatively pretty, and I have gotten FS each time. They have all been pleasant people. I never felt any of them had a bad attitude. Though in Japan in general in my limited experience it seems rare. Some take a bit to warm up to you. Which is to be expected I guess.
They have tended to be passive and let me do my thing. Which is fine with me, if the thing I get to do is FS.

I know a lot of guys don`t need it. A good BJ is fine with them. And some have said they prefer Happy Berry with a very hot, Japanese lady, BJ and sumata to FS with a lady who is less hot.

To each their own.

I don`t love 5A Heads and I tried Happy Berry hoping it was better than 5A. I was hoping the ladies were hotter and offered FS. Kira at Happy Berry, is one of the hottest ladies I have ever been with period. But I like ultra slim women.
Some would not like her.

I guess I will keep on trying different places. Maybe that is half the fun?

Reactions: Prius_Driver
When I look at her online profile, it seems to be that she swallows. Usually the girls that I pay to swallow get more motivated to provide quality service. So Ryo uses a different kind of soap that "burns?" Never had that before. I am normally a breast man, but when I look her pics, I still like the look of her frame.
I think they all use a disinfectant soap. Which is a good thing in my books. I usually shower before going and give a good scrub everywhere LOL. But hadn`t that morning. I had the night before. So I think it stung because I wasn`t clean enough.
I hate admitting that, but that was probably the case. I`m usually really clean and wash before meeting the lady, then they wash me again. I let it slide this day, then the disinfectant hurt.