Guest viewing is limited

SA account suspension

If the information you provided is accurate, either they have made a mistake, or someone who had a previous negative interaction with you or someone who looks a lot like you recognized your pictures. Given the firmness of that email you quoted, I suspect the latter.

Yeah I never contacted anyone yet. I only really got to look at the site once and then it stopped working. Wouldn't they be able to tell that I was never on the site before by using my IP?

Yeah I never contacted anyone yet. I only really got to look at the site once and then it stopped working. Wouldn't they be able to tell that I was never on the site before by using my IP?
An IP doesnt mean much... they could think « you » changed it or use a different location like a net cafe or whatever

I replied to them even though it said they wouldn't reply back haha

Hopefully they investigate more and realize it was a mistake.

They closed the support ticket so I wrote a bad review of them on PissedConsumer.com since that came up in a search for
Seeking Arrangement complaints. Looks like there's someone that responds to the reviews there.

They closed the support ticket so I wrote a bad review of them on PissedConsumer.com since that came up in a search for
Seeking Arrangement complaints. Looks like there's someone that responds to the reviews there.
Lol, I'm sure that'll make them so much more inclined to let you back on.

Kidding of course. Hopefully you get it worked out. A Google search on the subject of people getting banned from SA is interesting. There's one dude who claims to have a 9 step program to getting back on it. Probably a scam as I think you have to pay for the "secret" method.

Create a new Gmail account, get 3 new pictures and sign back up... It's not rocket science.
It's not always that cut and dry with the different technologies these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some more invasive tech in place to filter people trying to avoid a ban.

Dude, let it go.

There are other sites on the web.

It's not always that cut and dry with the different technologies these days. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some more invasive tech in place to filter people trying to avoid a ban.

Oh, I'm sure, they probably set a bunch of cookies and use some other means to try and identify you. So maybe he needs to try a different browser as well. Maybe even a different device.