Sad News About Asian Relax

msea1

TAG Member
Reaction score
I just heard that Asian Relax is closing, permanently, I believe, as of today. Without foreign visitors, and with fewer Tokyans venturing to Shinjuku to work, drink and eat, apparently there hasn't been enough traffic to sustain the business. Residents are now more likely to visit their neighborhood massage shop, it at all. The good news is that Asian Feeling will remain open, with limited staff and (somewhat) more limited hours.

I have many fond memories of Asian Relax. Alas.

That's a shame, I haven't been there for a very long but I was a regular for a while.

My first visit was at Feeling (the small old one) when I was seeking a remedial massage for a muscle problem ... I got a really good massage and wasn't expecting the extra service. Afterwards the lady walked me to the elevator and while we were waiting she was talking to another lady in Thai apparently discussing my penis at length [pun intended] as she pointed to it and even pressed against my trousers to show the outline and indicated its minimum and maximum. Love Thai girls.

I had few regulars, my favourite was an Indonesian girl who loved Stitch. But my office moved and I discovered Korean places.

Reactions: SugoiBoy