Safe to sleep in the parks in Tokyo?

Please add some Canadian slang sometimes, would love to learn that too!)
You mean like how we’re giving teat to a ten-ply degen around here? But I don’t mind, ‘cause it’s a great day for hay..

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
I see that Mike H still has a burning hatred for me. Hey Mike, can we finally put the past behind us?

I am way too lazy to hate anybody, not even the people I know personally and much less any anonymous dudes or dudettes I meet in the internet.

To me it seems you have a tendency to think anyone who doesn't agree to everything you say is an enemy, though most of the people here are trying to help you and offer advice. Where I come from telling someone off is a sign of love, not hate. Those people we don't like we just ignore.

Reactions: Sudsy
You mean like how we’re giving teat to a ten-ply degen around here? But I don’t mind, ‘cause it’s a great day for hay..
Yeah, that kind of dirty northern talk!

teat to a ten-ply degen

OK, I basically had to google every word of that! :p

But I don’t mind, ‘cause it’s a great day for hay..

But that's just the country boy inside you talking, if you are from the northern hemisphere everyone who is not born in a city would understand that. :D

I have a theory. My theory is that TJB is such an accomplished troll that he has not only brilliantly trolled everybody here, he has also trolled himself. I mean, what normal person would think about coming to Tokyo for job interviews with all kinds of luggage and personal belongings in tow and plan to sleep in a park so he can save 2 or 3 thousand yen a night? This idea is stupid and unrealistic and dangerous and and and. Half of his brain is trolling the other half. That’s my theory. I looked it up and of course I was validated by Wiki. It’s called the Callosal syndrome. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wikih/Split-brain

Last edited:
Why not pitch a tent on the riverside?
Everybody knows if you’re going to live on the riverside you do it in a van.

upload_2019-8-26_16-56-34.gif

I have a theory. My theory is that TJB is such an accomplished troll that he has not only brilliantly trolled everybody here, he has also trolled himself. I mean, what normal person would think about coming to Tokyo for job interviews with all kinds of luggage and personal belongings in tow and plan to sleep in a park so he can save 2 or 3 thousand yen a night? This idea is stupid and unrealistic and dangerous and and and. Half of his brain is trolling the other half. That’s my theory. I looked it up and of course I was validated by Wiki. It’s called the Callosal syndrome. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wikih/Split-brain

Yes, so I will admit to trolling and being a bit tongue and cheek about the sleeping in the parks bit. I never thought about it seriously, but thought it would make for an interesting thread and I wanted to know more about the sleeping in parks situation here in Japan anyway.

I must actually agree with Frenchy that Buta is a bit verbally abusive at times. The alcoholic swine with the swill. I still accept him as he is my step uncle.

In this thread I have been called an alcoholic pig swine TJB aunt fucking abusive asshole with Christian values. Well boys, I think my work is done here. I’ll call it a day.

In this thread I have been called an alcoholic pig swine TJB aunt fucking abusive asshole with Christian values. Well boys, I think my work is done here. I’ll call it a day.

As long as my position as the forum's small minded racist is secure I'll let you keep those titles of honour without a complaint.