Guest viewing is limited

Saki (さき) at King's Club Yoshiwara (soapland)

dpep

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kings Club

Date of Encounter:
October 2017

Contact Method:
Walkup

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 40k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland in Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Small JP, English (limited) but thank you goddamned Google Translate... Was able to have full conversation and she loved using it.

Details of the Encounter:
Early morning I was in the mood for a different type of girl (I usually get the more slender type) I trolled around Yoshiwara looking for someone with a bit more substance to their frame. My limited Japanese was sufficient for me to ask the staff "slightly larger girls?" . At 730 there were many places open super hungry for me (gaijin was nooooo problem) so I went in and looked at pictures. I wanted a younger girl (25ish) and some curviness so I had a lot of sumimasens and "I'll walk around and come back"

At Kings Club, really straightforward. I asked, he said "slightly bigger ok?" And I said yes as long as she was kawaii or kirei (he laughed).

He introduced me to Saki, and she was cute! She is definitely larger than most Japanese.. she has some heft! She's not too big, but definitely on the upper side of thick. Accentuating that is her tiny height... Which is super cute. She has a very young face. I'm no good at age detection but if she's over 26 I'd eat a hat. She told me she's 21. I know the soapland formula but still...

On to the service!

Standard soapland stuff happened! Super servant-like disrobing (so formal), Rinse, extra attention below. Bath while she prepares the mat (90 min so I wanted nuru plus bed action).

Mat play was great. I was hoping with her size her breasts would be slightly bigger but honestly she looks really good if that's your type. She was super great with the licks and sucks and spent a lot of time bbbj and licking to the point where I wondered if that's all she wanted to do. But she was good and took breaks so no premature eruptions happened.

Then onto some awesome sumata including some "accidental" entries. Slippery sumata with occasional moist surprises and giggles with a girl who is basically treating you like an emperor... I mean... It honestly is a "must do" experience. When she could tell I was really enjoying those, she put on the hat and went to town. Asian CG for first shot. Minimal LK I thought this was going to be pretty mechanical (though great).

Rest and relaxation with a cute girl who loved using Google translate to talk about travel (she's going to California soon) and loved to look at my pictures. Here's where her cute and silly personality came out. It was sweet and fun to chat with her. About 45 min in we went for pop 2 and wow... All that mechanical stuff.. gone. She looked at me straight in the face and said " ready? can we do it again" in Japanese. I didn't need Google translate.

I did not need convincing. Round 2 was so much less mechanical. She gave me a literally loving BBBJ... We're talking 10 minutes of sucking, suckling, licking, flicking, southwards wandering, giggling, while I made her very very wet with my hands. She was panting and I wanted to do some dining down there but honestly her BJ had me just too horny. I mounted and did a lot of teasing, she would guide me in and say "bad!" And then I would laugh and say "this is illegal you are guilty too."

I loved the intensity of going bareback but honestly it's not worth the risk ... So we opted to put a hat on ("yeah... Ok... You're very smart" she laughed) and I went from Mish to paizuri without a hat to hat back on doggy to finish. 2nd pop was glorious... 30 min of subservient [Redacted/Removed]? Wtf how is this not heaven?

We had another icee coffee and chat... I had time for one more pop but you know... Quantity should never outpace quantity, and with 20 min left no way I was topping it. I asked if I could cuddle with her and kiss her breasts which she let me do while we chatted with Google translate.

All in all, a good service.

Would I recommend it? I mean... She's bigger than most Tokyo girls that I have dated, slept with, or paid for. But she's cute and funny and being so young the thickness isn't flabby at all. She gives great service if she's your type.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments: