Guest viewing is limited

Sakura From First Class Yokosuka

Gunslinger44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Evening, all.

Just booked a 2hr session with Sakura from first class Yokosuka. Gentleman on the phone spoke decent English and warned me that she doesn't speak English, and I assured him that her and I will get along just fine. She'll be here within the hour, so look for the review.... in about 2.5 hours? Wish me luck!

Okay,

Bottom line up front: success!

Details: she showed up about 10 early. As for her looks, she was more or less what I expected, judging from what I could tell from the mosaic picture online. I would describe her face as slightly 'chipmunkish' for lack of a better term, but I dug it. I find very few women truly unattractive, that's just me. Her hair was about chin length, but unequal length, like on side was shorter than the other, with the back not quite shaved, but really short cut. Extra points.

Body: She was slightly thicker that your average Japanese at the train station, but not overweight by any means. A little extra in the right places, there wasn't any muffin top action at all. Breast size online said G, and now I know they must use a different system, because she had what I'd call a large B to small/medium C, my favorite size!

We showered, but it wasn't a drawn out affair, which I was fine with. Not really a fan of shower play. Went to the BBBJ, not the greatest in my life, but not high school virgin either. She was a little nervous/slow to start, but it picked up nicely from there. I spent a fair amount of time massaging her while on her stomach, that's just how I roll. I get a kick out of it. They said she didn't speak English, but she knew enough for us to have a couple good laughs and BS a fair amount.
So, we know what's 'allowed' during deri heru, bit I got everything I was looking for, and we'll leave it at that, you never know who's reading these. Tipped her 10k yen out the door. She was a trooper.

All said and done, I'd give the whole experience a solid 7. I will say her looks might not appeal to everyone. Some peoples mentality is if they're paying for it, she better be a goddamn supermodel or as close to it as possible for the money they're paying. Different strokes for different folks, different scents for different gents, I always say. I'm going I get another 2 hours with her tomorrow.

Special shout out to Wanderer for the kick in the ass I needed to get my ass in gear. I owe you a beer or beverage of your choosing.

Special shout out to Wanderer for the kick in the ass I needed to get my ass in gear. I owe you a beer or beverage of your choosing.

I did virtually nothing, but you are very welcome. The only favor I ask in return is that you use both my w's: Wwanderer! Or call me Ww, as all my e-friends do. :D

Anyway, congrats on "breaking into the Japanese market"! Now that you're rolling, you can look forward to some amazing good times during your time in Japan. Tokyo can be, among many other things, like a Disneyland for randy adults.

Good review/report too, btw.

-Ww

Wondering which love hotel you used & location. Thanks in advance.

Bichan2,

The only love hotel I'm aware of in Yokosuka is the hotel goddess, but I didn't use that due to a very large military function (400 plus people in attendance) happening less than a block away, I didn't want to be seen entering or exiting a love hotel with a provider. I used the Central Hotel, a few hundred feet from Yokosuka Chuo station. The room was about 10k yen, about double what a LH would cost I'm assuming, I haven't yet used a love hotel, but I had the room all night vice 2 hours.

Bichan2,

The only love hotel I'm aware of in Yokosuka is the hotel goddess, but I didn't use that due to a very large military function (400 plus people in attendance) happening less than a block away, I didn't want to be seen entering or exiting a love hotel with a provider. I used the Central Hotel, a few hundred feet from Yokosuka Chuo station. The room was about 10k yen, about double what a LH would cost I'm assuming, I haven't yet used a love hotel, but I had the room all night vice 2 hours.

Many thanks for info. Just seeing what more options I have.

Breast size online said G, and now I know they must use a different system, because she had what I'd call a large B to small/medium C, my favorite size!

See http://www.sizeguide.net/bra-sizes.html

for cup size conversions, the lower of the two tables at that link.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of this data and would have guessed a bigger difference in the size systems than it indicates, but it is on the net so it must be true! :D

-Ww

Tipped her 10k yen out the door.

I hope your tip was in return for an expanded deli health service.

Because this US American habit of "tipping" people for just doing their job is a nuisance which we truly don´t need here in Japan!

Fwiiw, I routinely tip my partners in conventional p4p situations (i.e., non-sugar ones). In fact I often tip them in advance of any "services" with which they provide me, and if I don't do it in advance I virtually always do so afterwards if I plan to see her again.

-Ww

Fwiiw, I routinely tip my partners in conventional p4p situations (i.e., non-sugar ones). In fact I often tip them in advance of any "services" with which they provide me, and if I don't do it in advance I virtually always do so afterwards if I plan to see her again.

-Ww

Groan... if you agree on a deal, why do you suddenly pay more on your end? That is not only silly, it is confusing for all concerned. If you have a generous budget, why don´t you just pay more up front?
This whole tipping nonsense bothers me to no end, and I really don´t understand why the Americans have to export it.

Reactions: User#3673
I'll be happy to explain my rational at some point in the not too distant future, but I'm too holiday-busy for the next day or few, and it should probably go in some more general/appropriate thread since what I have to say about it has zero to do with G44's Sakura of course.

In passing I'll only comment 1 - that I don't find tipping confusing and have rarely if ever encountered a provider who seemed to be even mildly puzzled at being offered a gratuity and 2 - that I tipped even back when I had to carefully hoard and save to afford an occasional downscale p4p experience.

-Ww

Zaphod,

Yes, the tip was for 'expanded' service. I've not tipped in Japan since my first day, when the waitress ran out of the store after me, thinking I had accidentally left money on the table.

Zaphod,

Yes, the tip was for 'expanded' service. I've not tipped in Japan since my first day, when the waitress ran out of the store after me, thinking I had accidentally left money on the table.

Thanks. "Tipping" is wrong on so many levels, I don´t want to get started on that. I hate having to deal with that nonsense, and I am dismayed that Americans have managed to introduce it in some places where they visit. Japan is blissfully free of that. (Except for the local politicians; they expect and receive "tips" from the underworld and the construction industry all the time.)

The "tip" for the extended service is of course OK! That is how to deal with the shop rules.