Guest viewing is limited

Pururungang Sakura From Pururungang

johnnyboy84

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: Two occasions in 2012, one occasion in 2013, and one occasion earlier in 2014

Provider:
Pururungang (www.pururungang.com)

Contact Info: http://pururungang.com/sys/girl_pc.php?id=sakura

Type/Location: Hotel health, http://pururungang.com/system/map.html
Here is a link to their office. You go in, they will show you profile cards of available girls who are foreigner friendly and they will find a hotel for you.

Language Specifics: It is best you have Japanese skills. I have heard of people turned away because they cannot speak Japanese, but I think some time back, they had a black girl working for them who did speak English but I never had an opportunity too meet her.

Session Length/Fee: 13,000 yen for 50 minutes; 5000 yen to cum on her face (if there is a circle below 顔面発射, it means you can cum on her face but for a fee); and 2500 yen for the hotel. Depending on your member card has a circle that says 写真指命無料 meaning selecting by the card selection, you do not have to pay the 2,000 selection fee. However, if you are a repeat customer and request a specific girl in person or over the phone, you have to pay it. In some instances, some girls will give you their card and if you present the card to the cashier, you will only have to pay 1,000 yen. Not all girls do this unfortunately, but Sakura does.

Other special notes, if you notice ビデオ・デジカメ撮影, there are two circles. One circle means you can film your session but you cannot show the girl's face. If there are two circles, that means it is ok to film the girl's face. Without the face it is 10,000 yen but with the face it will be 13,000 yen. I personally not have done this as of yet but been wanting to.

Special note for 1st time customers: If you tell the front desk you saw their home page, or if you have a smart phone to show proof you know about it, they will waive the 2,000 membership registration fee. Also, once you get your members card, there will be turns to alternate whether or not you have to pay the 2,000 yen nomination fee as stated before. On only two instances on the member card you can either choose to waive the fee, or have an extra 15 minutes for free (but still pay the selection fee)

Physical Description: Compared to most Japanese women, Sakura is of average height. As you can see based on her profile, she has an amazing figure and that is not done by any photoshop or any other software magic. Her bod is the real deal. She is real soft, has a great sit of tits for great titty fucking, tight abs, and a good ass but not as amazing as Misaki's (this is a girl who works at the place who is not on the home page) or Kurumi's but still grabbable (is that even a word?) and firm.

Her face has a girl next door kind of quality to it. She is cute and always smiles. The way she dyes her hair perfectly compliments her skin tone and I normally don't praise that in a woman that often.

Details: Well, if you want my review in a nutshell, I direct you to this song since it compliments Sakura and her name very well and my experience.

Anyway, she looks great in black and/or white. Those are colors that just bring out her sexiness. I believe I was one of her first foreign customers and I was one of the joint's first active foreign customers and she was thankful that I do speak Japanese (but keep in mind I have a very heavy accent and I am one of those multi-ethnic guys that can virtually pass off as almost every ethnicity except African.....and maybe Canadian.... and many Europeans say I do have a heavy "Californian accent" and I am from LA after all that also messes up my Japanese at times).

Normally I just concentrate on myself taking off my clothes, but she was one of those first girls I would gaze at while taking off her clothes. She was just so sexy and I told her I just couldn't help but gaze at her hour glass body and she really appreciates compliments. The shower play is just what it is. A bit of touching here and there and then we direct ourselves to bed and get down to business. Her kissing is great and her touch is soft. I just loved how she pressed her soft breasts onto my face, but like Umi, you may have to be a little gentle with her since she can be sensitive. A lot of Japanese guys on 2ch complain her pussy smells bad but I never noticed anything about it that would be unusual or of any possible concern to anybody's well being and/or health.

Her blow job is pretty good but her titty fucking is just another story on it's own. She really likes jerking cocks off or maybe mine. She likes to compliment at the size and her soft touch just brings further sensation to her stroking. Her tits just have this amazing touch to her titty fucking. I don't know how to explain it. Just feels so good, brings a tear to your eye, sweet cherry pie lol. And how she spits down during and sucks during it, nothing like it.

I also love how she smelt my cock for some strange reason and rubbed it all over her face. Usually it's me rubbing my cock on a girl's face but very rarely does a girl just do that. Knowing that I paid to finish on her face (the first time), that's what she was trying to do, but my aim with me on my back isn't my thing. I did finish on her face but it was mostly beneath her nose and around her cheeks. Normally, I like to be standing or having the girl lying or nealing down so I can get better aim to go all over her face. To me, I feel like I cum like Peter North so I gotta cum on a girl's face while I am either standing or kneeling over a girl. The third time I had her, I was able to achieve that and I just got all over her face and she looked at herself in the mirror looking all embarrassed telling me I cummed so much all over her face. Normally girls ask for a tissue or towel, but before that, two other girls (Hazuki from Cutie Bomb and Juri also from Pururngang) would go over to the mirror to check out how much I was able to cum all over and I really love how a girl was curious to see that I did that.

The 2nd and 4th times I had her, I just did the standard finishing inside her mouth and she would just spit it in her hands and rub it all over her breasts.

Recommendation: Damn right!!! Shouldn't Cherry Pie by Warrant be enough to give you some impression?

Reactions: Ettore2011
I thought that I read in another post the Sakura was giving FS these days as it had greatly improved her ratings. Is this true?

I am not sure but the only girl I ever got FS from was Honoka and she doesn't work there anymore and she just simply offered it to me