Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min / 4320¥

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
Well against my better judgement I tried HH again. I only had two options upon entry which didn't give me much of a range. I picked Sakura because it looked like she had decently sized boobs which is a nice find Japan.

Looks and Demeanor 4/10
Id say that she's not really a looker which isn't a deal breaking at a Pink Salon. She did seem a little slow mentally which was off putting. Some might say the "R" but I abhor the use of that word.

Actions 3/10
She starts off by trying to kiss me which doesn't really suit me and such establishments and then spends about 5 min licking almost the entire upper half of my body. Now mind you this is only a 20 min session so this is frustrating b cause she hasn't even touched the downstairs yet. Once she does touch the downstairs she only spend maybe 2-3 min at a time there before she gets sidetracked with licking some other part of me that's not there. This breaks the rhythm and makes it impossible to finish the deed.

End Result :(

I leave there lighter in my wallet with only a bad experience to show for it.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The past 2-3 times I have been to HH I have struck out. At this point Jan Jan will get all my future business as it is cheaper and has consistently been better.

It seems like this place only offer their bottom girls to foreigners.