Guest viewing is limited

NH Sakura Moon - Aoi Tsubasa

Kuromi

Kaoru at Y-shirts (not anymore i guess...)
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakura Moon - Aoi Tsubasa
https://www.sakura-moon.com/gal/gal-10.html

Date of Encounter:
May 2022

Contact Method:
Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 24000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese (if i can call "japanese" the language i was using)

Details of the Encounter:
So, one day i was feeling adventurous (and horny), and decided to start actually trying new things. Having been to a soapland in 2019 and being Manamized in April, i thought it was about time that i had my first experience with a newhalf.

The shop i chose was Sakura Moon because they had an easy template that you can fill in English to contact them and make the reservation. Also, i was looking at the pics and found Aoi Tsubasa to be very cute so i contacted the shop via web.

Contacting the shop was easy enough (at least in the first step of communicating via email). I asked if foreigners were OK and the staff told me it was no problem. I assume they asked Tsubasa about it first, but i still have my doubts since the actual encounter was a little bit awkward because of the language barrier. It was very fun nonetheless.

Once i chose a LH and called the shop again with the room number, they told me Tsubasa was on her way.

Tsubasa is a tall girl, very "girl next door" looking but at the same time looking like a princess.

So, once she arrived, she started to make preparations instantly. She was looking at me with curiosity, i wonder if she is used to foreigners or not. I jumped in the shower with her and started to play a little bit, and from here is where things started to get funny.

Tsubasa has this weird personality, she was doing pervy things while at the same time asking me to not look directly and calling me a pervert. Also, she seemed to be enjoying the fact that i was a little shy and she started to call me a pervert more frequently, and she wasn't letting me touch her parts. I also tried to ask her for a kiss, but she said it was dangerous because maybe she would get pregnant.

At first, i was getting confused by the fact that she was joking around and humilliating me, but then it hit me, Tsubasa actually (as shown on her profile) enjoys theatrical plays, so maybe that was part of her performance and her style of service.

After the shower we got back to the bed. She took a little bit of time to change outfits (got into a really cute dress) and i asked to do reverse AF. She was gentle all the time, while still joking. The experience felt really good. We were communicating all the time in japanese, but because my japanese is still beginner level, it felt awkward at times, but it was so funny because of that also.

Alarm rang and we dressed, hugged goodbye and went on our way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tsubasa is adorable and mischievous. If you speak good japanese, enjoy a little bit of humilliation or word play and banter, you will like her. Also, she is described on the website as an all-rounder, which showed actually true, because it was my first time and she cared really well for me. She also likes idols and gave me advice to eat unagi in summer because it is really good for the health.

May repeat, but not on may, as i still have to work or i may end up with no money. Also i like playing with different providers and my japanese level is still very weak (?)

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/4/2022