Sakura of AM

LetThemEatCake

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty new to this whole thing and am going to see Sakura from AM next week. I looked at reviews for pages and pages but could not find her. Has anyone had an experience with her?

Wow I feel like an idiot you found that so easy haha. I'm fairly inexperienced because I had a conservative long term girlfriend. I'm pretty nervous and I hope it's not a situation of when your eyes are bigger than you stomach.

Wow I feel like an idiot you found that so easy haha. I'm fairly inexperienced because I had a conservative long term girlfriend. I'm pretty nervous and I hope it's not a situation of when your eyes are bigger than you stomach.
No problem, i read it a while back so i knew where to find it :)

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
So I'm pretty new to this whole thing and am going to see Sakura from AM next week. I looked at reviews for pages and pages but could not find her. Has anyone had an experience with her?
As you probably can surmise( well maybe eventually) I saw Sakura. Just understand that she's soft in the middle tummy area, but you'll be pleasantly pleased with her playful sexy personality. Feel free to send me private message if you have any concerns. I'll be quite candid.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland