Email: info@asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 Hour - 28,000 yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Shop - English, Provider - Japanese with some English

Details of the Encounter:
Even though this is my first review in this forum, this encouter was not the first one with Asian Mystique. I did use AM's service once back in 2007 although I forgot the lady's name.

As I am getting old (in my late 40s, soon to become 50) my taste of ladies is also changing. I must admit that I have a thing for Japanese hitozuma (人妻). That is the reason I chose Sakura after a ten-year hiatus.

It was a Sunday night. I came back in a hurry from my dinner. A few minutes before the appointed time, the shop called me to inform that she is waiting at the first floor. I went downstairs to pick her up.

I was a little bit nervous at first. But she was very good at breaking the ice by approaching me first : a gentle touch, LFK and DFK . When we stripped for showering together I found out that she was wearing the same lingerie as seen in her pictures in AM's homepage.

After some cuddling and fondling during a shower, we came back to the bed for a main game. She was not a very skilled player, but she was sincere, kind and mature enough to give us a pleseant time. She was indeed a real "woman next door " type as described in AM's homepage, which suited me very fine since that was the very reason why I chose her.

Pillow talk was also very interesting with her. She was fun to be with, a kind of lady you want to spend time with.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are interersted in a fortysomething Japanese MILF, I strongly recommend her.