[No Free Advertising]

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min/ 60000 ¥

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English mostly

Details of the Encounter:
I was browsing Massage Republic and stumbled upon her profile. There were a few reviews on there already, mostly positive. There's also only one on TAG. Obviously, going onto MR is always a risk, very rarely do you find genuine providers. Hers looked pretty real to me, attached to it was her link tree and twitter.

Pics are mostly accurate, she's a little chubby though, but has nice tits and ass. I'd pin her to be around 26-28 yrs old. She also had braces. I emailed to set a date, she was quick to respond. All in English. We met up at a love hotel I forget the name of. I think she was wearing a tight skirt and sweater? Once we got situated and settle payment she immediately takes my clothes off. This is where her soapland skills take over.

Shower play was fun. She thoroughly cleans me, and then we make out a bit after that. The whole time she's stroking my dick as we're under the shower head, feels great. Then we move to the tub, she hops in and gives me a very nice bbbj. Surprisingly, her braces never get in the way. After maybe 10 minutes of that we get out and move to the bed.

I lay down and she hops on top. Licks my nips a little, which I don't mind, but I've never really seen the appeal. Eventually she moves down to my dick again. Her bj, while good, is slow and methodical. I get the sense that she does it that way so her braces don't turn my pp into a smoothie. Again, it feels nice, but it'd be hard to cum from that alone. She caps me shortly after and rides me for a good 10 minutes. I'm feeling her up all over and have her boobs in my face. I eventually came. We break for a little.

I don't remember all that we talked about. Something about butterfingers I think. Her English is okay. She's really nice. I'd say she felt more like a girl I'd meet from tinder for a one night stand than a gf. Which is fine, essentially that's the point.

We chatted for maybe 5 minutes till she went down for round 2. I easily got hard again. This time we cycle through various other positions. She moans pretty loud. Let me tell you though, doggy is her best position. She's got these wing tattoos on her back, that and her already nice ass was enough to send me over the edge. We talk a little more and shortly moved onto round 3. Which surprised her, but she was more than up for it.

It all goes much of the same. I finish in missionary. I never really get the chance to go down on her as the whole time its her making sure I was good. By then the timers almost up. We shower again, get our things and leave.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sakura was very service oriented and a sweetheart. The whole booking process was smooth and there was very little to complain about. I don't make any out of the ordinary requests. So, if you're looking for a above average soapland experience without actually going to one, I'd recommend her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review.

Readers: Please be cautious, this not the same Sakura that advertises with us.

Approved: 4/18/2022