https://www.katrinavaughn.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 400USD

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Gents, DO NOT monger in San Diego. If the quality is not good, you run into flakes. I can not begin to express my frustration, especially with a HIGHLY reviewed provider.

Contact was easy and simple, I made the appointment everything was good. She texted me the address and I arrived waiting for the Incall room. She did not specify if I was to wait for her in the lobby NOTHING!

I arrived at least 10 mins prior to the appointment and informed her that I was there. No response. 10 mins goes by and it's appointment time, I text her again. NOTHING!!! I tried calling 10 mins later, NOTHING!!! I finally texted 10 mins after that, saying that there was a missed connection and that I will see her when she comes back down maybe. All in all, UNPROFESSIONAL!

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I hate San Diego and sorry for not being on in a while.

OOOOOH the best part the line from her Silxa ad...

Time:

I will always be punctual and will never watch the clock but please arrive on time. If you are running late or need to cancel, please call me. I rather you call and tell me you can’t show up than to not show up at all. No call no shows will be blacklisted.

Reactions: hardharry
Thanks for sharing your experience... Sorry to hear about this one!

Reactions: RightOn6975