Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style

Date of Encounter:
Early February 2015

Contact Method:
Website booking form

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (42,000¥ including cosplay and facial options)

Type/Location:
Hotel Wako in Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Translation software plus my basic Japanese and her basic English.

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
This will be a rather unique review, not from myself, the punter, but from Sanae, the puntered. All you have to do is click on the link below to see my photograph of Sanae taken during our time together. Sanae's accompanying comment, roughly translated, reads: "Facial Protector, LOL. The glasses I am wearing were lent to me [by yours truly] to protect my eyes so that I could comfortably take a full facial."

http://www.cityheaven.net/tt/jk/A6GirlDiaryDetail/?c_d_id=78909436&commuid=&girlId=2463228&of=y

A (free) photo I shall treasure.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
An absolute angel. Ignore the insulting comments made by other posters hereabouts regarding her looks. She is warm, sweet, gentle, quite beautiful in an everyday, girl-next-door way, and a raving nymphomaniac to boot! I am yet to discover what she will not do to please her lover for a couple of hours, but I plan to find out. Happy Punting!

Last edited:
Great that you had a good time with her. I saw her new pics and she has short hair now. And a little mischievous look into the camera. Is she nasty in bed?

Great review!

Interesting twist, Mawjav. I have to agree totally about Sanae. I enjoyed her company a couple of weeks ago and I would only add she has a delightfully wickedly but subtle cheeky streak.

Reactions: lotus
Vulkan: Very similar build. Just not sure about the face. It could be from a few years ago. Do you have other links to this Mari Toda?

Face is kind of similar, but it is not so distinctive (not a negative). She looks too chunky doesn't she, Mawjav, and Sanae's breasts are not that large. I'd probably say not her, but would have to taste them both to say for certain.
I would add that her profile photo on JK doesn't do her justice and she looks quite different.

Last edited:
R.O.B. Yes, Sanae has a very narrow waist and, whilst her breasts are just about paizuri size, this girl's do look bigger. The girl's belly and hips are too chunky to be Sanae, but if this photo was taken when Sanae was younger then it might be attributable to puppy-fat. Over all though, I'd say no, it isn't Sanae. Agreed, the JK photos don't do her justice at all. She is much prettier and her new bob-cut frames her features perfectly. Sanae is so cute in a natural, real schoolgirl way.

My comments about her looks were a bit harsh. I would agree with you on her quality of service. I will repeat someday. I think an average looking girl who really tries to do a good job and appears to take pleasure from her work is far more desirable than a mega-fit girl who doesn't give a shit.

There's no way that link is Sanae. As you say, she is far more like a schoolgirl.

Reactions: Not Even Dave
The pic is gone. Can you upload it here? You made me curious.

This is probably not his photo it is the photo posted by Sanae in her diary.
So unless OP saved a copy otherwise it is gone.

Interesting. How did you move the video to TAG?
It's just an embedded .mp4 file. A simple url extraction via a console command will move it to wherever you'd like. :)

I am able to see the video with VPN
Curious. I just went to the website and played it on my iPad. No VPN, no nothing. It's just a standard webpage easily accessed.

For anyone with problems, go to Sanae's JK page, here:

http://jk-style.tv/s/girls/profile.php?girls_id=317

Scroll down to the section headed:

お店からのコメント

Look for the link listed with "DX" in the title. This takes you to another Sanae page. To the right of her picture is a video still headed "DX" and under the still is the link to the video.

Tried that, all I get is a 403 error no matter where I go. The whole fuzokuDX is off limits to me it seems lol.

Wow do all japanese play like that (Video)? I think ive been too timid my whole life now...

I've been with Sanae a few weeks ago and I can say the video is 100% accurate, she plays wildly and intensely, always concerned about customer satisfaction (even gave me a pretty good massage at the end of the session).

I didn't ask for FS because I wanted to play safe (first time meeting her, etc), but it felt like it's definitely on the table.

It's just an embedded .mp4 file. A simple url extraction via a console command will move it to wherever you'd like. :)

And you can get the higher resolution file mfile_00153036.mp4 if you trial and error the link;)