Reiru (links to her profiles below)

Date of Encounter:
April, 2022

Contact Method:
Her official LINE and cityheaven

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min(17600) + Nomination(2000) + Premium cast(2000) + (Card tax)20% = 25600

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Petit Bali Higashi Shinjuku (6300)

Language Notes:
Everything was conducted in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The title may be a bit confusing, in fact, the booking process was confusing for me too. And please, don't ask me about the math they did, I just payed what the staff told me to pay.

Shop details/Booking process:

39 lists an insane amount of options and claims that as long as you pay the nomination fee, everything may be included. One of the options is "外国人OK"... I did my research using cityheaven, but what options providers can perform isn't always listed there. Reiru and other seemingly popular providers have everything there, visible and clear.
I looked for AF and gaijin-ok, found a handful of providers that caught my eye, but decided to give it a try with Reiru. I didn't pay enough attention at the time, but her profile says which branch she is from. Reiru is under the Shinjuku branch, but I made the online reservation through the Nippori branch. I had to conduct the confirmations or and solve questions with Shinjuku, so if you plan to use this group's services, I think it's better talking to the branch where the provider works for right away.

The Provider:
The reason I chose her is because she seemed more approachable since she posts her Twitter and work LINE in her diary entries (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1...kyou/girlid-36307874/diary/pd-488292557/?lo=1). If you want to take a look, here goes her Nippori and Shinjuku profiles:
Nippori profile: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1312/A131205/nippori-thankyou/girlid-36307874/?lo=1
Shinjuku profiel: https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/shinjuku-thankyou/girlid-36307992/?lo=1
I added her on LINE, double-checked if she dealt with foreigners and made a pre-reservation. I wanted to use my card, so she asked me to talk to the store. All formalities done, I went to Petit Bali nearby Higashi Shinjuku Station and waited.
She got there 30 minutes late, mentioned that she left the office and then realized she had forgotten her work bag. To me, that is no biggie, it happens. After confirming my payment with the store, she turned on an alarm on her phone and came next to me on the bed.
The smell was quite strong... from her mouth and from her vag. I had payed already, and really wanted some a-action, so I played along. In the end, she let me try it, but just the tip was painful, apparently. So, I shot in her mouth and she drank everything like a total pro, which was a big plus, IMO.
About her physical appearance, she is short, has a regular body type, very fair skin, beautifully shaped small breasts, and a cute face (that doesn't look much like her selfies, though). There's one particular post in her diary that was very accurate, but you have to add her as your マイガール (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1...kyou/girlid-36307874/diary/pd-488252086/?lo=1).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Cons: smell, no shower at the beginning of the session, she kept checking her phone from time to time.
Pros: she will most likely do anything you ask her, her BJ technique is pretty good.

Many people would probably add her late arrival as a con, but I believe it doesn't happen often. I do recommend Reiru because of her technique, but I will probably not repeat.
Thank you for reading.

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!
These extra details in the closing comments are helpfulful tips, just keeps everyone aware.

Approved: 5/8/2022

If you wanted to pay cash, you wouldn't have to deal with the shop?
Just reservation directly with her through Line?

I think you already covered it in your review, but most of the time this shop is ..... to be civil here, lets say unreliable. Late, VERY VERY doctored photos, unsanitary (your experience with breath and vag seem to be the case here) , etc.

I tried this shop a couple years back and you can have fun cheap, but you are definitely getting what you pay for.

Unless the price is your deciding factor, Id strongly recommend other options.

Reactions: Tabanico