Appointment Length & Costs:
110 min 40,500 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
http://ruricho.net/profile?gid=00734

I did some research prior to my trip and found many bad reviews about the cityboys citygirls building. So when the first tout that approached me started pulling me into the ground floor of the cityboys citygirls building, I just politely refused and noped out of there. After getting rid of the persistent tout, I entered the building for Club Ruricho and took the lift up to the 4th floor. When I started talking in English, a new price list with English and gaijin price was brought out. The girls I was aiming for were not available and some alternatives not listed on the website were shown instead. 入間もなか was also available and taking a shot in the dark, I went with her. After waiting for 30mins in the waiting room with no drinks and only a TV and some manga for company, I was directed to the floor above and met 入間もなか. She was not as pretty as the pictures (as usual) but was friendly.
The first letdown was that the room was dark even with all the lights on. After some small talk, we both strip and to my dismay, she was chubbier than expected and she did not offer any kissing or bj before bathing.
The 3rd let down was her bad breath, which was still evident after she brushed her teeth.
The normal bathing was carried out before I accepted her offer of mat play. The mat play was my 1st but it felt average. She then gave a BBBJ on the mat before we washed up and headed to the bed to carry out the main transaction.
The last let down was that when the alarm sounds 90min into the schedule, I was immediately sent out.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Go to Tokyo and get a better experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, sorry to hear about the experience.
The last let down was that when the alarm sounds 90min into the schedule, I was immediately sent out.
This is a problem, especially if your booking was for 110min actual.

Approved: 3/10/2020