Guest viewing is limited

Sara From Shibuya Garden

Gerdo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: August 2014 - around 21:00 (9pm).

Provider: Sara - http://www.cityheaven.net/tt/garden/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=8430665&of=y

Contact Info: New Shibuya Garden - www.garden-gal.com/top.php

Type/Location: Hoteheru - LH booked by staff

Language Specifics: I am fluent in Japanese. All conversations took place in Japanese. Over the phone I said I was a foreigner and the tencho warned me that not all girls would accept gaijin.

Session Length/Fee: 65 min (¥18,000 yen) + girl choice (¥1000) + membership fee (¥1000) + Love hotel (¥5000) => total damage: ¥25,000

Physical Description: Sara says she's 25 and she looks so. Website says T160/B83(D)-W57-H84 that looked quite accurate to me. Profile photos on the website are a bit "enhanced" - photos on her blog are more accurate. Slightly dark skin, not completely flat tummy but quite thin and lovely smile. Overall a 6.5/10.

Details: I was in the Shibuya area for the evening and after having had a drink with some friends I was in P4P mood. I called the "Shibuya Garden" shop (my first visit there) and, after I said I was a foreigner and being told that some girls may not have been available because of that, I was told to get to a certain point (on Dougenzaka - 道玄坂) and then to call the shop again. When I called again I was given exact directions to the shop (that is a bit tricky to find).
The shop is on the second floor and is an area with many small rooms that is shared by various service providers. In fact, as I went upstairs, I was asked which shop I was looking for. I said "Shibuya Garden" and they showed me a waiting room (a waiting "cubicle" is perhaps more appropriate - 2m x 2m, quite decadent).
After around 10min waiting, a guy come and called me and led me to the "shibuya garden" office ("cubicle"). The guy (assistant) and the tencho were in their mid 20s and were really friendly. We had a nice chat and a few good jokes and laughs. They showed me around 12 photos of the available girls (a selection wider than I was expecting) telling me that some would be available soon while for others I had to wait 1h or so. I said I didn't want girls with big breast so they took out 4-5 photos.
Among the ones left, I chose Sara (I remembered noticing her when I checked the website earlier on) and the 65 min course.
I was then given my shiny (?) membership card (that would allow me to book the day before over the phone on my next visit), paid the money, given the usual warnings (no 本番, etc) and told to check-in in a nearby LH (Hotel Diamond - 2 min walk from the shop) where they had made a booking for me under the name "Yamada".
Walked to the hotel, told the guy I had a reservation under name "Yamada" and I was asked to sit down and wait (2 more Japanese people were already sitting down waiting for their rooms before me). The LH was really busy. In the 10 mins I waited, the cleaning guys were constantly around cleaning rooms after people checked out and eventually my turn come.
I paid the room fee and went up in the room - I then called the Shibuya Garden tencho to let them know my room number.
After 15-20 mins Sara knocked at the door.

Usual introductions and chit chat, then I undress her and we get into the shower. Shower is a bit uneventful, we move to the bed. I ask her to lay down and then -after some kissing/playing with her breast etc - I go DATY on her. She looks/sounds really responsive and enjoying it. After a bit she starts a very nice BBJ that really excites me so I gently whisper an FS request in her hears but this request is equally gently refused...
Continuing BBJ with help from her hands, then 69 and then I finished with a HJ while DFK'ing her (quite passionate kissing also from her part that turned me on quite a lot). Then some chat in bed until the alarm went off. Got in the shower again and then we walked out together from the LH and she kissed me goodnight.
Despite no FS I enjoyed her involvment and care all throughout the session. Overall a positive experience.

Recommendation: Looks like Shibuya Gardens has a lot of very nice girls and I would like to try a few of them. Because of this, plus the friendless of the tencho(s), I'll definitely be back. As far as Sara is concerned, despite the lack of FS it was a nice experience but next time would like to try other girls as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheScientist
Nice review! Do you have the link to her blog? I didn't see anything from her on the agency's blog listing.

Edit: Ahh, never mind. Here it is.

Reactions: Gerdo
What is honban?

本番 = FS

Reactions: Gerdo