Guest viewing is limited

Sari - Ariel Soapland In Fukuoka

kuuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: late afternoon, July 2015
Provider: Sari (99% sure) http://www.cityheaven.net/q/ariel/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=12964&of=y
Contact Info: http://ariel-kyushu.soap-land.com/
Type/Location:
Ariel Soapland, Nakasu, Fukuoka
Language Specifics: everything was done in japanese, neither the doormen nor Sari spoke any english (or attempted to). I don't have a high level of japanese, but I can make conversation so it went okay but with several times not fully understand though :)
Session Length/Fee: 80 minutes / 29,000 yen
Physical Description: Very small (145cm, quite accurate). Almost flat chested. Profile says 20, I'm guessing more 25-29 (didn't ask), but she had a cute face.

Details:

Like the previous review said, you have to actually enter into the front room before the doormen will react. I had already passed once while looking inside towards them but they didn't move. (I almost bailed because I thought they may not accept foreigners any more) Compared to the previous reviewer however they never asked me if I spoke any japanese even though I'm a white european dude. After entering they invited me with open arms so to speak and let me into the little lounge. The guy showed me (surprisingly) 3 pictures of which one he said was recommended (her picture was in a wooden frame). Quickly glanced at all of them and just went with the recommendation, which was Sari (very likely, profile fits). One of the other two was Yuu, the third one I don't remember. He then told me the rules, be gentle with the girl and if condom was okay. After about 15min I was called to the stairs where she was waiting. She is indeed petite, she's not super thin, a little baby fat, but that makes her skin very soft to touch.
Not going to go into much detail as the service was quite the standard routine (it may sounds rushed but it really wasn't). Undress/chat, wash/brush/gargle, into the bath, BBBJ + CIM, wash, into the bath, was asked if I wanted mat play or right away to the bed. Went for mat play (slighly less thorough than previous time at DH), wash, bed play (more BBBJ, condom on, cowgirl. I'm not much of a performer so that was all, but I enjoyed it, she put more effort into it than previous time at DH), talk, dress, a nice hug & goodbye. She was very nice and sweet, but she's not much of a kisser just a few light kisses (I like DFK so that's maybe the only bad point). If I ever do a soapland again, I may skip the mat play if asked and just go for the bed unless it's a long session.
I asked her if they have many foreigners, most of them seemed korean, some chinese and a few russians. (Fukuoka is only a stone throw away from Korea so that kinda figures)

Face/Body: 7.5
Service: 7.5

Recommendation:

Yes, may repeat. (if I happen to be in Fukuoka long enough)
YMMV if you don't speak much japanese though.