Guest viewing is limited

Sasebo City/Nagasaki - Ai of Orchis - Not a happy new year!

DestinyAndFate

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ai of Orchis - https://www.cityheaven.net/nagasaki/A4202/A420201/orchis/girllist/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
12/31 night.

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr - 19,000 yen (+5000 yen 'tip')

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
We spoke only in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I have been lurking on the site for a while now, and being a first timer what better way to give back to the community than to provide a review for a lesser known area - Sasebo City, in Nagasaki Prefecture.

Since I didn't have a Japanese phone, I spent about 10 dollars on google credit and called the number provided on the site.

The tenin I spoke to was very polite and clear. "Gaikokujin okay?", "Okay!"
I took the 60minute service, but he didn't ask me if I wanted a particular girl. After confirming he price, he said that there was a single provider available and that she'll be there shortly and I hung up. I guess it's Russian Roulette boys.

She arrived about an hour after the call (long wait) - and I immediately regretted my life choices. Her picture does not look like her at all. Definitely add 40 pounds and 10 years, smack on a nice round belly, and her nose seemed to cover half her face. Fuck it.

She was, however, a very nice girl. Not too talkative at first, and didn't seem to mind I was a foreigner (later she told me there are plenty of Americans from the military base here that use their services). We immediately undressed and jumped in the shower. I didn't initiate anything at all in there, partly nerves, and partly not wanting to. I think my little guy was giving away the fact that I was not excited at all, but we cleaned up then hit the bed.

I decided to close my eyes and just let it happen. Definitely a good call. BBBJ for 10 minutes and eventually my guy came out to play. Then we kissed while she gave me a HJ. Didn't go for even a LFK, and we just sucked each other's lips. I told her I'm not familiar with how this works. She informed me we could do FS, laid out a few rules including secrecy and a tip (unspecified, I didn't know what a good tip was, so I just gave 5k).

I'll spare you the details because honestly I was running on half chub. Eventually I half-popped, decided that was good enough, and we both went back to the shower to clean up. She nor I had any mouthwash, but she didn't ask and she just rinsed with water which left me a little grossed out (how many guy's willy's have I kissed today?).

After that, I can definitely say I had a much better time just chatting with her on the bed for the remainder, now with the stress of the situation over. She's very genuinely friendly, and we talked about New Year's in Japan and New Zealand. She was very knowledgeable, and I only wish I could have upped her 3/10 looks to at least a 6.

Eventually I'll head to Tokyo - thinking about hitting up Dolce first.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Girl was great personality-wise, looks-wise just close your eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report and sharing your experience, much appreciated. Thanks for sharing a report from the Nagasaki area.

Approved: 1/9/2020

Congratulations! This is the first review submitted and approved in the year 2020. :)