Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min. - 77000 Yen

Type/Location:
At the Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese for me, basic English for her

Details of the Encounter:
Already in zone to visit Asakusa, I planned a walk to visit also the soapland area. Since it's my first time in Japan, I was eager to try the soapland experience, and I decided to aim high by choosing an upper class one. Ok, I know from your reviews that this is not a choice that guarantees that you will be 100% sure to get you satisfied by it, but in my case paid off. It was Monday, time was around 15:00 and it was raining, I walked in asking (in Japanese) if they were ok with me, they replied yes telling me the price to pay. They showed me the waiting room, brought me a drink and with my surprise they basically showed me the cards of almost all the girls in service (I checked the site before to go) : 7, and Nene was available so I chose her, since she was the first in my list, jackpot for me.
I waited less than 10 minutes and then I was told that Nene was ready for me, I went up the stairs and there she was, looking almost the same as the picture, take away the "glamorous" part from them and you have her, I don't know how to explain in other ways.
Welcome kiss, we entered the room and tried to to chat a little at best we could, with my poor Japanese, but it came out a nice part of everything as we laughed a lot all the time because of this, she didn't cared at all and I was able to relax.
She undressed me, I helped her to undress and she was acting like a cute little girlfriend (she said to be 22, turning 23 in short, and I may be wrong but my opinion is that it's true), so damn cute that I couldn't believe my eyes, I like that type of girl so forgive me if I am exaggerating a bit. We kissed a lot and then she went down to start a good BBBJ (I was waiting for the shower first, but didn't cared at all),followed by FS on the bed and I really enjoyed it.
After it, drinks time with some other talking, where she told me that she did some AV and gave me the name in order to search for them.
Then it was shower time (not very long) and while I was in the water she prepared the mat for the nuru massage. I don't have any other soap experience, so I can only tell you that for me it was good, even if in a couple of occasions I could guess she is still learning, but I was feeling good so I couldn't care less.
Nuru became FS but after short all was so slippery for me that we cleaned up and decided to go with the bed again to end round 2 just in time before the phone was telling us our time was up.
We cleaned up, dressed and ready I was to leave this beautiful girl, but sadly.
Last few kisses at the stairs and we greeted ; I then decided to take a walk as happy as I was and I got a free umbrella as present.

Sorry if I was too long with the review but for me is the first one I'm doing.
If you are going to see her treat her well and she is going to give you a very good time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really enjoyed the time spent with her, if before to leave Japan to go back home I'll be able to find her available again, I'm really thinking about repeating the experience.

Oooh thanks for the report! I wanted to see her last time I was there, but she was already fully booked. Will try again later this month now that I can book one week in advance...

Also, do you have those AV titles? :p

Oooh thanks for the report! I wanted to see her last time I was there, but she was already fully booked. Will try again later this month now that I can book one week in advance...

Also, do you have those AV titles? :p
I hope you will enjoy meeting her as much as I did.
And yes, I have the list but not with me at the moment, I am around Tokyo, I will try to send you a pm when I' ll be able to.