Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min 77k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese / English

Details of the Encounter:
Stopped by Yoshiwara ~2pm today and wandered around before deciding to give Satin Doll a try. Was greeted like a king by the 4 men on staff. Was given 3 choices: Yuuka (who was available immediately), Karen (would need to wait like an hour), and forget the name of the other girl (also would need to wait). I was tempted to go with Karen but didn't feel like waiting so I went with Yuuka. She looks pretty similar to the photo (the non-blurred parts); not a stunner but I would say not bad for Yoshiwara. Didn't ask her age, but she probably wasn't far off from the advertised 22. Decent size breasts, a very slight belly, shaved with a clit piercing. The only turn off for me was her yaeba teeth. Next was the standard routine: undressing, cat bath, CBJ (a first for me in Yoshiwara), then cowgirl. She was very tight so I didn't last very long. We had a short break and ordered drinks and had some small talk. Then she washed me up and joined me in the tub. Then she went to prepare the mat. Again, standard body slide, cat bath, rimjob. Flipped over, again CBJ followed by cowgirl. I hadn't recovered enough to shoot again, but she was a trooper and worked for like 15 minutes before I told her I wasn't likely going to pop. So she washed most of the gel off and then we both headed to the tub to wash the rest of the gel off each other. We then headed to the bed and ordered another round of drinks. She told me there was 15 minutes left and wanted to try again. I managed to finish like right before the phone rang. She washed me again, dressed me, and then sent me off on my way. One thing that surprised me was that they didn't offered transport. Every other shop I've been to offered to drive me to Ueno.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
77,000 is pricey but Yuuka did provide excellent service. I might try SD again but a different girl.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland