Apr 12, 2016

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min 9,900

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Male receptionist very considerate of foreigner (little English)

Details of the Encounter:
photo quite different from picture (girl fairly pretty but far from gorgeous)

tits small but natural

curvy body, small waist, milky soft skin of early 20s girl

HJ, BJ, some sumata but not quite the sumata I like

prevented me from taking control, which kinda sucks

girl pretended to like the encounter, which I appreciate but I prefer natural

positioned herself in front of me for the finish, I took advantage and gave surprise COF

girl obviously not pleased with that

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like the shop, the reception, and the pricing. I may repeat but with a different girl.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the review!

Here's the link for our readers: http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html

I couldn't find the profile for a girl with that name however.

Could you clarify the price though? That seems kind of odd since the basic 40m course is 11,000 yen.
I do see a promotion for 40m @ 10,000 yen -- but still, where'd the 100 yen go? :)

Thanks for the review!

Here's the link for our readers: http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html

I couldn't find the profile for a girl with that name however.

Could you clarify the price though? That seems kind of odd since the basic 40m course is 11,000 yen.
I do see a promotion for 40m @ 10,000 yen -- but still, where'd the 100 yen go? :)
Fake review alert?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are also girls that work at these shops that aren't always on the roster too.

Who knows.... But, it's a known shop at least.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm pretty sure I didn't hallucinate this experience especially the COF

I just don't get it

If Peter North is the one doing it, the girls seem to like it. But if it's me, the girl gives me a look like she wants to slap me.

I'm pretty sure I didn't hallucinate this experience especially the COF

I just don't get it

If Peter North is the one doing it, the girls seem to like it. But if it's me, the girl gives me a look like she wants to slap me.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are banned from the shop. These sorts of things are how foreigners a bad name at these shops.

I took advantage and gave surprise COF

girl obviously not pleased with that

You're the same guy who was pushing the envelope over at NHP... you really need to chill with that stuff, or you're going to get foreigners banned at these establishments.

I hate those who don't agree with me
That's a lot of stress man... :( People won't always agree with each other, it's the nature of society.

And hate is such a strong word, it's a word that destroys the delicate fabric of relationships between people.

There's too much of it in this world.... too much.

That's a lot of stress man... :( People won't always agree with each other, it's the nature of society.

And hate is such a strong word, it's a word that destroys the delicate fabric of relationships between people.

There's too much of it in this world.... too much.
Maybe this is some type of joke. Andy Kaufman was like that - crazy edgy humor on Saturday Night Live. No one could tell if he was serious or joking due to his Poker Face delivery.