Guest viewing is limited

Saturday night!

I spend an hour and a half texting a really hot new Tinder match who is in her twenties. (y)

And spending the whole time giving her relationship advice as she is having problems with her foreign boyfriend :cry:. As "you should know, you are also a foreigner". Like really?

And I didn't even suggest that she bang an old foreigner to make her boyfriend jealous. :D

But seriously this is my life now. Please take me away now. o_O

And I am too nice. I didn't even tell her "yes" when she asked if I think he has a side chick. As reading her story it was obvious he has. And that the side chick is her. :ROFLMAO:

Body did not allow me to roam around Shinjuku or Shibuya as planned... now it's raining and trying to make the best of it. Did make it to Yoshiwara and now in the way to Shibuya to see what kind of trouble I can get in..

Another week another Saturday. Had fun with the kids and dipped out after dinner to grab some beers. My wife's quick repose of "I am going to bed early" tells me I made the right choice!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Watching some Marica Hase videos.

I actually have a bit of a problem with her. I mean, she is hot enough and a real trooper as proven by her video with Julio Gomez, but to me she seems a bit, err, slow.

First I put it to her non-existing English abilities, but she has been in US now for couple of years so I am starting to wonder. So it makes watching her movies feel kind of bad, and not bad in that good way.

First I put it to her non-existing English abilities, but she has been in US now for couple of years so I am starting to wonder. So it makes watching her movies feel kind of bad, and not bad in that good way.
Well she seems to like to fuck and seems good at it but not like she's got mental issues like some actresses I've seen.

I'm celebrating my birthday tonight with a wonderful memory of yesterday, the day before I turned another year older. Thanks beautiful TAG member for making my birthday eve one of my most memorable days in my many-moons-stay in Tokyo.

Thanks beautiful TAG member for making my birthday eve one of my most memorable days in my many-moons-stay in Tokyo.

Happy Birthday!

And sounds like you need to do a review or, at least, let the rest of us know which of the wonderful TAG members made your birthday's eve so special.

-Ww

Reactions: grunt
I spent the day organizing the pit that is my side of the bedroom. 85% of the way there. Now to convince myself to throw some stuff away.

I'm celebrating my birthday tonight with a wonderful memory of yesterday, the day before I turned another year older. Thanks beautiful TAG member for making my birthday eve one of my most memorable days in my many-moons-stay in Tokyo.

Happy Birthday, Sir!!!
Glad you had a nice Birthday eve and B'day!

I spend an hour and a half texting a really hot new Tinder match who is in her twenties. (y)

And spending the whole time giving her relationship advice as she is having problems with her foreign boyfriend :cry:. As "you should know, you are also a foreigner". Like really?

And I didn't even suggest that she bang an old foreigner to make her boyfriend jealous. :D

But seriously this is my life now. Please take me away now. o_O

And I am too nice. I didn't even tell her "yes" when she asked if I think he has a side chick. As reading her story it was obvious he has. And that the side chick is her. :ROFLMAO:

ファイト!
Kinda thought of a word to root you, and came to a conclusion! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

And hope that word wasn't too "Showa era vocab"!!!
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Happy Birthday!

And sounds like you need to do a review or, at least, let the rest of us know which of the wonderful TAG members made your birthday's eve so special.

-Ww
Thanks for the B'day wish and yes, perhaps I should mention my memorable afternoon was spent with Alice. A review of Alice is not necessary, I'll simply add that I will see her again ...

I should mention my memorable afternoon was spent with Alice

No wonder you were such a happy birthday boy!!! (y)(y);)

A review of Alice is not necessary, I'll simply add that I will see her again ...

It is daunting to even take a shot at doing her justice, isn't it? It took me foreeeeever (ask her if you don't believe me) to come up with a review I didn't feel was too terribly inadequate:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/wwanderer-in-alice-land-review-of-User#8628.11161/

-Ww

Friday night - went to Roppongi to meet up my favorite Japanese client for a short date, quick Sushi dinner alone and went to Tokyo to see my sweet Korean GF for three hours. Time literally flew. It was a great night.

Saturday - took care of one appointment in early afternoon. Went to the nail salon,
had a monthly reunion with my friends from univwrsity after having got my nails done. Great dinner, great conversation=girls chat

Sunday - stayed in bed till 10:30am ( I love it)
Took quick shower, went to the appointment which I got stood up.... went to another appointment afterward, hooked up with my friend for dinner and more chat at cafe. Now I am in a cab on my way home. It was good and bad weekend for me.

P.S. typing in a car is not a great idea... I think I am getting carsick.

Had to call in sick for the weekend because I injured my foot so I just binged on Netflix, video games and home made pasta alfredo while continuously icing my foot.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland