AM Sayaka

Bazooka

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sayaka
https://www.asianmystique.com/sayaka/

Date of Encounter:
Few months ago, cannot remember exactly. Maybe April or May 2021?

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
50,000 Yen / 3 Hours

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English, Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Sayaka started advertising a few months ago, and I was one of her first clients.

I have contacted AM, and it was very easy to set up the appointment.

I have met her directly at the hotel, and she was 7 minutes late. That is an acceptable time, but I expected her to just lightly say something like 'Sorry for being few minutes late'.

I generally sweat a lot, so after making the payment, I just told her that I wanted to shower quickly because I was feeling uncomfortable. I was literally soaked by my sweat (yes, disgusting, isn't it!?) by the time I reached the hotel.

I brought something for us to drink, but she took two things that were supposed to be for me. I didn't say anything not to ruin the mood. I thought it was a bit rude from her side. Then, suddenly she started making me uncomfortable with some very personal questions and remarks like 'you are getting FAT'. I was like, ''huh, what!?''. Well, I respect her definition as she was raised in Japan. From my experience here, Japanese people usually consider gym goers who consistently train for both hypertrophy and strength training as 'FAT' people. Yes, I'm not a typical skinny person, and I do have muscles. If I am not her type, that's fine.

Then, she jumped on me, holding my neck while setting up my smartphone, wallet, etc.

Due to an accident, I have been in rehabilitation for over two years. I am almost 99%, but jumping as she did without warning could have caused me more harm than good. Luckily I could hold her very easily.

Anyway, she is very young, energetic (duh!), and is not ethnically Japanese. She was raised in Japan, and if you like half-something and half-something (I will not provide the details, ask her directly if you are interested in it), maybe she would be the right girl for you. If you are looking for 100% ethnically Japanese girl, she might not be the right fit for you.

I found her cute, but because of her attitude and our conversation gap (questions like where I work, name of the company, salary base, nationality, and whatsoever) for a first-timer, I will not repeat.

Sex-wise, I think her oral skills were better than I expected for someone at her age. I am not that monstrous HUGE, yet she got either tired or in pain. She had to put lots of lube, but the only position she could take is the missionary position. She said she was a bit tired, but I believe it was both of them, to the point that after the first round, she wanted to take a nap. Because I have booked 3 hours that day, there would be NO WAY to go back home with just ONE round. It was my mistake to take 3 hours, but I was horny and that was the only day and time I could go out with someone, if you understand what I mean...

In the end, I had to wake her up and have the second round. Of course, forcing someone to do what they don't want it is not ethnically correct, but I have paid for the service and I was expecting to have at least 2 rounds.
The second round was not good either because she could not take it anymore. She offered HJ, but I was already in a mood to go back home.

She was fully booked at that day, which explains that services at a late time are not recommended. She is probably learning and improving.

She had some fat on her belly, so she won't be that flat stomach Japanese person. Nothing that I mind, but just saying so.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She might have improved, but I will not repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your candid review of your time with Sayaka.

Approved: 7/28/2021

Thanks for the review. Id been on the fence about her. Have now fallen off that fence.

I had similar experience when I met her in May and was probably one of her first customers. I didn't want to write negative review because she is young and new comer. Now I can confirm your review

She killed the mood from beginning due to her attitude and some rude remarks outside bed and inside bed.
I took 2 hours session and she pretend to take a nap after 1 hour because she judged I would never cum. I tried to be nice and I give up sex action and switched to conversation to kill the remaining time
Due to her conservation gap I immediately realized she is not japanese, a half something and half vietnamese I would say.
Sex wise her BJ is good as she used to work in health delivery shop before joining AM and she can handle big dick size. However her sex way remind me bout Sayuri I met 3 years ago it's a bit mechanical and dry ( business as usual).
That's why she is not my type.

She told me she's popular because she's the youngest girl of AM.

I’ll take good attitude and performance any-day over looks….cross this one off my list….

She told me she's popular because she's the youngest girl of AM.

I'm gonna press X for doubt on this one. If you follow AM's twitter, she gets promoted heavily, and by heavily I mean like every other day she's the GotD with the 5000 yen discount. You don't see that happen very often, if at all, with the ones who are actually always booked out (Mina comes to mind)

Thank you for the review. I am planning to book her, but after reading your review, I have to reconsider again.

I just met her. I guess she has taken on the previous feedback well. She was really nice, decent convo (in japanese) fun to spend time with and cute with a nice body.
She did the same thing of claiming that my massive manhood was hurting a bit, but we just switched up positions and she was fine.

Reactions: robinmask