Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr at the Cafe + 2 hrs at the LH = 70,000yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya Area - Cafe and LH

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Apologies for this will be a long review

This is a continuation of Snow, Spring, and (Anna) Summer [https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/snow-spring-and-anna-summer.18568/ ]

Three weeks back I saw this thread that was posted by Anna on TAG: “Time To Say Goodbye” [ https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/time-to-say-goodbye.19133/ ]. I was speechless when I finished reading her post.

I immediately made an appointment with her

“It saddens me that you are leaving Japan. Perhaps, you would do me the honor of properly saying goodbye to you...” I wrote on my email. Manners were painfully ingrained into me by a long and difficult process. But, [shrug] that’s how I was raised. Anna replied faster than usual, German Efficiency at its finest. J. She agreed to meet me for tea and coffee at the same place we first met [https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/warm-spring-day-hot-anna-summer.18497/ ]

On the day of our date I was 30 minutes early. Although this was our third date I was still uneasy. Because of my upbringing I sometimes have an unhealthy view of the universe so when I’m anxious I scan for exits and scrutinize other people around me. I couldn’t really concentrate on the paper that I was reading and I was in the middle of categorizing people to type -- I’m particularly wary of people who wore lace-up boots/sneakers, casio/dive watches, teardrop wraparound sunglasses, also baggy clothes – a window behind me, stairs in front of me, a wall to my left; 2 couples, 8 salarymen and 1 swarthy gaijin knuckle dragger, me .

When she walked up the stairs...she was wearing a black blouse, jeans, and flats. And it depends on how the light plays on her hair that but it looked dark brown. It was a joy to watch her glide towards my table. Then, she smiled this engaging smile at me and it was like looking at 1,000 watt lightbulb in a dark endless ocean. I stood up and we greeted each other like two old friends. I offered her a seat. Then we were just like any mundane couple having tea/coffee who haven’t seen each other in a while and was trying to catch up on things. I filtered out the noise from our surroundings and just focused on her charming German accent and her face. I knew that in all likelihood, this might be our last date together so I tried to memorize her features. She has pencil thin eyebrows that eased down to her caterpillar leg-like eyelashes. Beneath that were almond brown eyes that hinted at her intelligence. At the center was a subtly aquiline nose and inviting candy red lips.

I saw her as a person first cause I know most guys would try to mentally undress an attractive woman but at the coffee shop we were just two friends who were familiar with each other.

As for her personality, I don’t really know much about Anna except that she’s a bookworm like me. She can easily hold a conversation on a wide variety of topics. Plus, she is kind, funny, and open-minded. Also, she can fiercely defend her views and she sometimes stands up for her clients (especially for the shy ones like me).

I asked her why she’s leaving japan and what are her plans for the future. She gave me her reasons and I just nodded while wishing that the circumstances were different...Wishing that the differences between people weren’t so obvious...Wishing that I could have met her earlier.

After our tea and coffee we went to the LH. I opened the door for her and I gave her my donation and farewell gifts [thank you @User#8628 and @Simonka for your suggestions she really appreciated the stuff I got for her] for her.

In the room of the LH, I saw her as a desirable young woman that I cannot wait to possess

And I haltingly said in broken German; "Sie sind wunderschoen und Ich habe dich vermisst und Ich werde Sie vermissen ". You are beautiful and I missed you and I will miss you. She giglged at my funny attempt to talk to her in her native tongue. But it wasn’t like she was laughing at me, she was laughing with me.

I asked her if I could hug her. She acquiesced. And I held on to her for what seemed like forever. I looked into her eyes and asked her: “May I kiss you?” She nodded. I held her in my arms, brushed aside her hair then gave her the best kiss I could muster from my heart. I broke our kiss and moved my lips to that part of her neck just below her left ear. I ran my lips over her neck and then I returned my lips to hers.

I was nervous because I wanted our last time together better than the first two. I didn’t trust myself to remove her clothes because I was already trembling. She slowly removed her blouse and jeans. She was in that exact red bra and panties (lingerie?—I’m clueless with women’s clothes) on her avatar, as per my request. I stood back as if I was an artist that was going to draw a still life. In terms of looks, they are 100% accurate from the pics on her website/ad/TAG avatar. I knew then that if I drew her in her red lingerie I would probably be driven insane because I won’t be able to draw something as perfect. She has a lithe and toned hourglass body, cute perky boobs, plus buns and abs of an amazon warrior. Her skin has a peaches and cream color which highlighted her red bra and panties. The very heart of her femininity was covered by a thin silky red cloth. And from this red cloth, her athletic legs seems to never end. I was mesmerized and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. For me she was beautiful. I know that the word “beautiful” has been thrown carelessly about and I’m not sure if I’m talented enough to put into words how to describe her but for me she is beautiful and I was fortunate enough to be alone with her.

We got naked, had a shower, and gargled with those small mouthwash packets that was provided. Even in the shower it was already painfully obvious that I longed to be in her. She turned down the lights and pulled me towards the bed.

I lightly touched my mouth with hers. Her neck, her breasts, the inside of her left wrist, and the top of her left hand. I wanted to go down further but she pulled me up and maybe she wanted to show her appreciation to my ministrations so she took me in her mouth.

After a few minutes I told her that I might finish in her mouth and I insisted that I wanted to return her the favor. She made a compromise and she positioned herself in a way that I was looking up at her nether folds while she continued with her insistent lips on teasing me down there. I slowly lapped at her folds and I could feel her abs stiffen as I lightly tugged at her nipples.

In this position, it wasn’t easy for me to focus on that small nub that was her pleasure center. And for a second time I huskily said; “Anna, I want to look at your face when you come.” She positioned the warmth of her essence in front of my face. Then my tongue and my lips delicately licked, kissed, and sucked her as my arms encircled her thighs. I looked at her face as I did this. She gave a light breathless sigh and closed her eyes in concentration. And what needed to happen, did happen.

I wasn’t done with her yet. She capped me and I softly laid her on the bed. And maybe for the last time, I asked her; “Are you sure you want to do this?” She nodded. I slowly entered her, Savoring each sensation of her nether lips while I locked eyes with her and kissed her.

When I became tired, it was her turn to be on top. She was going up and down on top of my body while she was using her internal muscles to gently massage me. Maybe it was my anxiety or stress but I wasn’t able to finish this way.

So I asked her if she could use her mouth on me again. She cuddled up to my legs and looked at my eyes as she took me again in her mouth. I was gently caressing her face and hair while she tried to make me come by using her mouth and hands on me at the same time. A few minutes later I told her; “Anna, I’m close..”. I tried to pull her off of me but she was very persistent...She excused herself and went to the bathroom. I told her I was very sorry cause I know that women don’t like doing that. She just smiled and hugged me.

We cleaned up and then cuddled. And we discussed her dreams for the future. As she talked I imagined her living the life she deserves. Living a good life that were both loved and loving... Then it was time for us to part ways

Near the station she hugged me goodbye. My grin must have been from ear to ear. Maybe the old adage; “Not to be sad because it is over but smile because it happened”, is true.

I walked towards the smoking area and lit up for the first time in 3 days. An unusually long time for me to be without my nicotine fix. I was enjoying my cigarette when I finally realized that I may never see her again. Then a speck of ash must have entered my eyes cause a single tear rolled down my left cheek...

Though she has already flown
so far beyond my reach
she’s never out of sight.​
Now I know she’ll never leave me
even as she fades from view.​
She will still inspire me
be a part of everything I do...​
-----Evermore sung by Dan Stevens

Moshimo mou ichido anata ni aeru nara
tatta hitokoto tsutaetai arigato arigatou
Toki ni wa kizutsuke attemo anata wo kanjiteitai
omoide wa semetemono nagusame itsumademo anata wa koko ni iru​
----Arigatou sung by Kokia

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will repeat, our schedules permitting...

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anna Summer

Date of Encounter:
May 2018

Contact Method:
https://www.anna-summer.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr at the Cafe + 2 hrs at the LH = 70,000yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya Area - Cafe and LH

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Apologies for this will be a long review

This is a continuation of Snow, Spring, and (Anna) Summer [https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/snow-spring-and-anna-summer.18568/ ]

Three weeks back I saw this thread that was posted by Anna on TAG: “Time To Say Goodbye” [ https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/time-to-say-goodbye.19133/ ]. I was speechless when I finished reading her post.

I immediately made an appointment with her

“It saddens me that you are leaving Japan. Perhaps, you would do me the honor of properly saying goodbye to you...” I wrote on my email. Manners were painfully ingrained into me by a long and difficult process. But, [shrug] that’s how I was raised. Anna replied faster than usual, German Efficiency at its finest. J. She agreed to meet me for tea and coffee at the same place we first met [https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/warm-spring-day-hot-anna-summer.18497/ ]

On the day of our date I was 30 minutes early. Although this was our third date I was still uneasy. Because of my upbringing I sometimes have an unhealthy view of the universe so when I’m anxious I scan for exits and scrutinize other people around me. I couldn’t really concentrate on the paper that I was reading and I was in the middle of categorizing people to type -- I’m particularly wary of people who wore lace-up boots/sneakers, casio/dive watches, teardrop wraparound sunglasses, also baggy clothes – a window behind me, stairs in front of me, a wall to my left; 2 couples, 8 salarymen and 1 swarthy gaijin knuckle dragger, me .

When she walked up the stairs...she was wearing a black blouse, jeans, and flats. And it depends on how the light plays on her hair that but it looked dark brown. It was a joy to watch her glide towards my table. Then, she smiled this engaging smile at me and it was like looking at 1,000 watt lightbulb in a dark endless ocean. I stood up and we greeted each other like two old friends. I offered her a seat. Then we were just like any mundane couple having tea/coffee who haven’t seen each other in a while and was trying to catch up on things. I filtered out the noise from our surroundings and just focused on her charming German accent and her face. I knew that in all likelihood, this might be our last date together so I tried to memorize her features. She has pencil thin eyebrows that eased down to her caterpillar leg-like eyelashes. Beneath that were almond brown eyes that hinted at her intelligence. At the center was a subtly aquiline nose and inviting candy red lips.

I saw her as a person first cause I know most guys would try to mentally undress an attractive woman but at the coffee shop we were just two friends who were familiar with each other.

As for her personality, I don’t really know much about Anna except that she’s a bookworm like me. She can easily hold a conversation on a wide variety of topics. Plus, she is kind, funny, and open-minded. Also, she can fiercely defend her views and she sometimes stands up for her clients (especially for the shy ones like me).

I asked her why she’s leaving japan and what are her plans for the future. She gave me her reasons and I just nodded while wishing that the circumstances were different...Wishing that the differences between people weren’t so obvious...Wishing that I could have met her earlier.

After our tea and coffee we went to the LH. I opened the door for her and I gave her my donation and farewell gifts [thank you @User#8628 and @Simonka for your suggestions she really appreciated the stuff I got for her] for her.

In the room of the LH, I saw her as a desirable young woman that I cannot wait to possess

And I haltingly said in broken German; "Sie sind wunderschoen und Ich habe dich vermisst und Ich werde Sie vermissen ". You are beautiful and I missed you and I will miss you. She giglged at my funny attempt to talk to her in her native tongue. But it wasn’t like she was laughing at me, she was laughing with me.

I asked her if I could hug her. She acquiesced. And I held on to her for what seemed like forever. I looked into her eyes and asked her: “May I kiss you?” She nodded. I held her in my arms, brushed aside her hair then gave her the best kiss I could muster from my heart. I broke our kiss and moved my lips to that part of her neck just below her left ear. I ran my lips over her neck and then I returned my lips to hers.

I was nervous because I wanted our last time together better than the first two. I didn’t trust myself to remove her clothes because I was already trembling. She slowly removed her blouse and jeans. She was in that exact red bra and panties (lingerie?—I’m clueless with women’s clothes) on her avatar, as per my request. I stood back as if I was an artist that was going to draw a still life. In terms of looks, they are 100% accurate from the pics on her website/ad/TAG avatar. I knew then that if I drew her in her red lingerie I would probably be driven insane because I won’t be able to draw something as perfect. She has a lithe and toned hourglass body, cute perky boobs, plus buns and abs of an amazon warrior. Her skin has a peaches and cream color which highlighted her red bra and panties. The very heart of her femininity was covered by a thin silky red cloth. And from this red cloth, her athletic legs seems to never end. I was mesmerized and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. For me she was beautiful. I know that the word “beautiful” has been thrown carelessly about and I’m not sure if I’m talented enough to put into words how to describe her but for me she is beautiful and I was fortunate enough to be alone with her.

We got naked, had a shower, and gargled with those small mouthwash packets that was provided. Even in the shower it was already painfully obvious that I longed to be in her. She turned down the lights and pulled me towards the bed.

I lightly touched my mouth with hers. Her neck, her breasts, the inside of her left wrist, and the top of her left hand. I wanted to go down further but she pulled me up and maybe she wanted to show her appreciation to my ministrations so she took me in her mouth.

After a few minutes I told her that I might finish in her mouth and I insisted that I wanted to return her the favor. She made a compromise and she positioned herself in a way that I was looking up at her nether folds while she continued with her insistent lips on teasing me down there. I slowly lapped at her folds and I could feel her abs stiffen as I lightly tugged at her nipples.

In this position, it wasn’t easy for me to focus on that small nub that was her pleasure center. And for a second time I huskily said; “Anna, I want to look at your face when you come.” She positioned the warmth of her essence in front of my face. Then my tongue and my lips delicately licked, kissed, and sucked her as my arms encircled her thighs. I looked at her face as I did this. She gave a light breathless sigh and closed her eyes in concentration. And what needed to happen, did happen.

I wasn’t done with her yet. She capped me and I softly laid her on the bed. And maybe for the last time, I asked her; “Are you sure you want to do this?” She nodded. I slowly entered her, Savoring each sensation of her nether lips while I locked eyes with her and kissed her.

When I became tired, it was her turn to be on top. She was going up and down on top of my body while she was using her internal muscles to gently massage me. Maybe it was my anxiety or stress but I wasn’t able to finish this way.

So I asked her if she could use her mouth on me again. She cuddled up to my legs and looked at my eyes as she took me again in her mouth. I was gently caressing her face and hair while she tried to make me come by using her mouth and hands on me at the same time. A few minutes later I told her; “Anna, I’m close..”. I tried to pull her off of me but she was very persistent...She excused herself and went to the bathroom. I told her I was very sorry cause I know that women don’t like doing that. She just smiled and hugged me.

We cleaned up and then cuddled. And we discussed her dreams for the future. As she talked I imagined her living the life she deserves. Living a good life that were both loved and loving... Then it was time for us to part ways

Near the station she hugged me goodbye. My grin must have been from ear to ear. Maybe the old adage; “Not to be sad because it is over but smile because it happened”, is true.

I walked towards the smoking area and lit up for the first time in 3 days. An unusually long time for me to be without my nicotine fix. I was enjoying my cigarette when I finally realized that I may never see her again. Then a speck of ash must have entered my eyes cause a single tear rolled down my left cheek...

Though she has already flown
so far beyond my reach
she’s never out of sight.​
Now I know she’ll never leave me
even as she fades from view.​
She will still inspire me
be a part of everything I do...​
-----Evermore sung by Dan Stevens

Toki ni wa kizutsuke attemo anata wo kanjiteitai
omoide wa semetemono nagusame itsumademo anata wa koko ni iru​
----Arigatou sung by Kokia

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will repeat, our schedules permitting...

Wow, you’re in love with Anna. Thanks for sharing.

Well, yeah... captain obvious here, but I thought it was a crush, like a little, hardcore crush... but now I feel like if I see Anna I’ll be doing something wrong... :)
I have a girl crush on her too :) Luckily people kindly book me to have 3p with her.

Anna is a very attractive and smart lady.

Hopefully, in Germany she won't have to deal with any creepy clients who misrepresent information to try to curry favor. You know who you are!