Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayu at Club kunoichi

Date of Encounter:
July 28 2017

Contact Method:
Tout; walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins for 6k. Plus how much ever they get out of you in addition.

Type/Location:
Shop at Ueno-Okachimachi

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So I was going to the Ueno station after a meeting and decided to walk through the entertainment blocks. You know, just to take a look, not to participate at all. Yeah, that has always worked out so well before too so what could go wrong?

I pass several touts trying to lure me in, but finally one is more determined than others and follows me several minutes engaging in discussion. "Derihel?", -No thanks. "Are you gay?", -Not the last time I checked. "You speak so good Japanese you could get in pink salon no problems", -What? There is a pink salon in Ueno?.

"Sure, this way, I can get you in for 6k even if the normal price is 8". Yeah, just for me today, right? But I follow him anyway and we get to the Club kunoichi (that's how they spell it in the wall, not my fault there is a missing capital K there). I look at the price list inside, looks like a normal pink salon. The guy at the door shows me few cards and I tell him I prefer petite girls and in we go after paying him with 10k note and getting properly 4k back.

Well, the setting is a bit different than your normal pink salon; small booths but close enough, right? In walks Ayu who is not a petite spinner, but good looking and young enough and full of smiles and laughter. OK, I can work with this.

We chat a bit and then she tells me to lose the clothes while she goes to change too. So I do, still feeling pretty happy about how things are progressing though I start to get some distant memories emerging from the back of my almost dead brain.

Ayu comes back with a bag full of stuff, lotions and all, takes one look and says she needs to get other types of rubbers and disappears again for a minute. When she comes back she starts immediately working with her hand while we continue to chat. Few minutes of that and then bang; there comes the laminated menu with the whisper "there are many more things we could do here". What the fuck MikeH, how could you have forgotten this age old scam? I take a quick look and sure as hell the prices start from 15k and go up to something like 50k. I don't need to read the details to remember that the cheapest option gives you a hand job. Yeah...

I tell Ayu I now remember why I haven't been in Ueno for a decade. And I tell her also I have no money with me. She insist and we go through my situation; no extra money, cannot use my credit card because I have maxed out, cannot go afterwards to the ATM to get more for I-already-forgot-what-reason-I-came-up-for-this while she continues her handy-work.

She drops the price to 10k but I won't budge. You know, because I am broke. She persists and I tell I am leaving then. She asks me if I am able to walk with this thing and I say no probs. She tells me if I leave now the shop will charge me the minimum package anyway, so that'll be 15k. I tell her with a smile I am totally happy to discuss that with the shop manager in the front. I mean that guy looked like a nice fellow and he is also pretty much half my size. Yeah, I don't say that one out loud.

Ayu finally realises there is not so much to gain here so she tells me she knows I have the 4k in my wallet which I got as change and that she will be content with that. I let my little fella to decide and he goes, why the fuck not, as we already lost the war so why not lose the battle too.

Finally that settled she then proceeds to perform a very good HJ with a bit of CBJ (and yeah, when did that rubber went there?) I mean, it's not the best I have ever gotten but certainly there has been many, and I mean many, way worse than this one. So a very solid 8 out of 10 at the end. All through the session which went overtime Ayu continues to be a very happy and bubbly girl even with a grumpy old guy like me pissed off for the shop and for himself.

I tip her the 4k and she walks me to the door asking me to come back soon again. I walk out and look for the tout for some after session debrief but not very surprisingly I don't see him anywhere. I proceed to walk back to the station and after a block or so he actually ambushes me from behind with a friendly greeting and "How was it?" question.

I tell him it sucked like hell and not in the good way. He doesn't seem very surprised at all and I tell him "buddy, you set me up so skillfully, didn't you?". He denies knowing anything about that menu popping up in the middle of the session but when I say "it seems all these places around here are like that" he agrees that most of them are.

The funny thing is he clearly sees I am very pissed off about this, but seeing it is "you got me good brother" rather than "I'll kick your teeth in" he actually continues the discussion for a good 5-10 minutes asking why I wasn't happy and if I ended up coughing more cash. Most of the guys would have run for cover but he actually seemed genuinely interested.

So I give him a walk through how even if I have in the end paid way more, and I mean a lot more, for a way worse, and again I mean a lot worse, experiences in my mongering career still the middle session haggling is the thing that drives me crazy the worst. He seems to be taking mental notes about crazy foreigners and then we greet each other politely and go our separate ways.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
What the fuck MikeH? Like Seriously? Again? Why cannot you keep out of Ueno? Even once in a decade is too much. Go to a doctor and get help for your memory loss. Next to come; I start asking if there are girls in Shibuya.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayu at Club kunoichi

Date of Encounter:
July 28 2017

Contact Method:
Tout; walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins for 6k. Plus how much ever they get out of you in addition.

Type/Location:
Shop at Ueno-Okachimachi

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So I was going to the Ueno station after a meeting and decided to walk through the entertainment blocks. You know, just to take a look, not to participate at all. Yeah, that has always worked out so well before too so what could go wrong?

I pass several touts trying to lure me in, but finally one is more determined than others and follows me several minutes engaging in discussion. "Derihel?", -No thanks. "Are you gay?", -Not the last time I checked. "You speak so good Japanese you could get in pink salon no problems", -What? There is a pink salon in Ueno?.

"Sure, this way, I can get you in for 6k even if the normal price is 8". Yeah, just for me today, right? But I follow him anyway and we get to the Club kunoichi (that's how they spell it in the wall, not my fault there is a missing capital K there). I look at the price list inside, looks like a normal pink salon. The guy at the door shows me few cards and I tell him I prefer petite girls and in we go after paying him with 10k note and getting properly 4k back.

Well, the setting is a bit different than your normal pink salon; small booths but close enough, right? In walks Ayu who is not a petite spinner, but good looking and young enough and full of smiles and laughter. OK, I can work with this.

We chat a bit and then she tells me to lose the clothes while she goes to change too. So I do, still feeling pretty happy about how things are progressing though I start to get some distant memories emerging from the back of my almost dead brain.

Ayu comes back with a bag full of stuff, lotions and all, takes one look and says she needs to get other types of rubbers and disappears again for a minute. When she comes back she starts immediately working with her hand while we continue to chat. Few minutes of that and then bang; there comes the laminated menu with the whisper "there are many more things we could do here". What the fuck MikeH, how could you have forgotten this age old scam? I take a quick look and sure as hell the prices start from 15k and go up to something like 50k. I don't need to read the details to remember that the cheapest option gives you a hand job. Yeah...

I tell Ayu I now remember why I haven't been in Ueno for a decade. And I tell her also I have no money with me. She insist and we go through my situation; no extra money, cannot use my credit card because I have maxed out, cannot go afterwards to the ATM to get more for I-already-forgot-what-reason-I-came-up-for-this while she continues her handy-work.

She drops the price to 10k but I won't budge. You know, because I am broke. She persists and I tell I am leaving then. She asks me if I am able to walk with this thing and I say no probs. She tells me if I leave now the shop will charge me the minimum package anyway, so that'll be 15k. I tell her with a smile I am totally happy to discuss that with the shop manager in the front. I mean that guy looked like a nice fellow and he is also pretty much half my size. Yeah, I don't say that one out loud.

Ayu finally realises there is not so much to gain here so she tells me she knows I have the 4k in my wallet which I got as change and that she will be content with that. I let my little fella to decide and he goes, why the fuck not, as we already lost the war so why not lose the battle too.

Finally that settled she then proceeds to perform a very good HJ with a bit of CBJ (and yeah, when did that rubber went there?) I mean, it's not the best I have ever gotten but certainly there has been many, and I mean many, way worse than this one. So a very solid 8 out of 10 at the end. All through the session which went overtime Ayu continues to be a very happy and bubbly girl even with a grumpy old guy like me pissed off for the shop and for himself.

I tip her the 4k and she walks me to the door asking me to come back soon again. I walk out and look for the tout for some after session debrief but not very surprisingly I don't see him anywhere. I proceed to walk back to the station and after a block or so he actually ambushes me from behind with a friendly greeting and "How was it?" question.

I tell him it sucked like hell and not in the good way. He doesn't seem very surprised at all and I tell him "buddy, you set me up so skillfully, didn't you?". He denies knowing anything about that menu popping up in the middle of the session but when I say "it seems all these places around here are like that" he agrees that most of them are.

The funny thing is he clearly sees I am very pissed off about this, but seeing it is "you got me good brother" rather than "I'll kick your teeth in" he actually continues the discussion for a good 5-10 minutes asking why I wasn't happy and if I ended up coughing more cash. Most of the guys would have run for cover but he actually seemed genuinely interested.

So I give him a walk through how even if I have in the end paid way more, and I mean a lot more, for a way worse, and again I mean a lot worse, experiences in my mongering career still the middle session haggling is the thing that drives me crazy the worst. He seems to be taking mental notes about crazy foreigners and then we greet each other politely and go our separate ways.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
What the fuck MikeH? Like Seriously? Again? Why cannot you keep out of Ueno? Even once in a decade is too much. Go to a doctor and get help for your memory loss. Next to come; I start asking if there are girls in Shibuya.

Yeah that's a bummer. Do like me : pay a lot more, upfront, without looking at any menu , and then bitch and moan ! :D

Reactions: MikeH
@MikeH I feel your pain. That feeling of I should have known better.

Was it a J shop or were they C girls?
I find the providers in the Chinese shops are way more pushy.

Reactions: MikeH
If you spent a decent amount of time on TAG daily, this shit wouldn't be happening to you!

I already promised I will try to become a better person and add gradually more time so can we please drop this subject for a while?

As it is very difficult and painful at the moment to try to answer with only nine fingers until the stub heals.

Mike, You should have just gone to one of the Korean FS places along the tracks. Just ask for the "Ichi Manen" course and get 40 minutes massage and FS.

When I am in the area, but on the east side of the tracks I have usually gone with the Thais. That's a good one hour massage and then HJ for that same bill.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I find the providers in the Chinese shops are way more pushy.

That area near Okachimachi station has always been Japanese girls and Japanese shops only. And never have I not been scammed so at least it is very consistent. My hit rate is now three out of three in three decades.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I already promised I will try to become a better person and add gradually more time so can we please drop this subject for a while?

As it is very difficult and painful at the moment to try to answer with only nine fingers until the stub heals.

I know that you must think I'm merciless, but someday you will thank me.

-Ww

When I am in the area, but on the east side of the tracks I have usually gone with the Thais. That's a good one hour massage and then HJ for that same bill.
I guess it all comes down to what you are in the mood for. Sometimes a rub-n-tug is enough and sometimes you just gots'ta have the real thing.

I guess it all comes down to what you are in the mood for. Sometimes a rub-n-tug is enough and sometimes you just gots'ta have the real thing.

True. My go-to-place for FS-for-10k-when-I-am-too-drunk-to-think place is in Gotanda with young Chinese girls.

Reactions: Frenchy and Lukes
Yikes. Another lesson for us all to not always let our little fella make the decisions. I'm just happy you got out of the situation with minimal damage.

Reactions: MikeH and Lukes
He'll be back
doh.gif

He'll be back

You ain't wrong, you know.

Not in the same place though, I hope! :p

But it's just the way the game is played. You can have as much preparation, home work and experience as anybody but sometimes you still step in to the wrong place. Then you just need to recognise that and try to get out with as little damage to your sould and/or wallet as possible.

And then get back in to the saddle again to cleanse those bad memories. :D

Last edited:
they're playing a recorded message on the PA systems around ueno and ikebukuro warning people not to follow kyaku hiki. Good advice. Can't remember if they are giving it in English too.

Oh geez. That's terrible. But hey, one time in Shibuya I ended up with some Chinese streetwalker who demanded 100000 yen for a handjob and ended up taking 35000 out of my pocket.

Did you ever stopped to think how awesome that hand job must have been for it to cost that much? Man, I think you missed an opportunity of a lifetime!

Though in real life I'm happy you missed it. Sorry to hear about the 35k though. But we always need to pay our dues for the lessons we learn, right?

Did you ever stopped to think how awesome that hand job must have been for it to cost that much? Man, I think you missed an opportunity of a lifetime!

Though in real life I'm happy you missed it. Sorry to hear about the 35k though. But we always need to pay our dues for the lessons we learn, right?

Haha! Actually, I did end up getting it... it wasn't worth anything close to that.
But yeah, almost the same situation as you: the tout told me it was 4000 yen or so. Ended up going in. Girl touches me and says "Give me 100000 yen". Awful

Anywhere.
This. In neon.

I was there on a Saturday night just looking for a basic, no frills massage and had a difficult time finding one. All the female touts made it clear they were selling FS. I finally had to stop one and ask her in Chinese where I could just get a plain massage without the special service.