Guest viewing is limited

Scammed in Ueno (What? Again?)

Anywhere. Walk around the side streets by the station. The girls will approach. They will take you back (they don't fuck) to the massage places where 4 or 5 Chinese ladies are available for full sex for 1 man en

Yes. Every shop in Gotanda has fixed the pricing to be exactly the same: 10k for 40 mins, 15k for 60 mins and 20k for 80 mins. Some places are better than others but you need to do your leg work yourself to find out which you like. And to be honest with 10k you can't go much wrong. All the girls I have met have been young, slim and willing to please which is already way more than you can ask for that money.

I was there on a Saturday night just looking for a basic, no frills massage and had a difficult time finding one. All the female touts made it clear they were selling FS. I finally had to stop one and ask her in Chinese where I could just get a plain massage without the special service.

I think I know two or three in whole Gotanda and have been in all of them. But you recognise them by the fact they are not open at night but close pretty early.

I think I know two or three in whole Gotanda and have been in all of them.
Gotanda is kinda at the opposite end of the Tokyo map for me so I hadn't set foot there since the early 90's. I did find it interesting to have FS offered to me while passing in the street.
It was kinda comical - this woman obviously thinking I'm a tourist or something, speaking to me in broken English, while I'm speaking to her in Chinese. She shifts to half-assed Japanese and I ask her in her native tongue why she can't speak Chinese to me. She actually stopped and blinked before she could shift back to Chinese.

She actually stopped and blinked before she could shift back to Chinese.

Well, her brain was obviously doing a context switch right there in the middle of everything. Don't blame her, even with the most advanced computers in the world that is the most expensive operation time-wise :p.

Well, her brain was obviously doing a context switch right there .
No, I was actually impressed that she could just keep the flow going with a small glitch. more often than not they want to know where I live in China, how long I'll be in Japan, etc. She just stayed focused on the transaction in hand.

Yes. Every shop in Gotanda has fixed the pricing to be exactly the same: 10k for 40 mins, 15k for 60 mins and 20k for 80 mins. Some places are better than others but you need to do your leg work yourself to find out which you like. And to be honest with 10k you can't go much wrong. All the girls I have met have been young, slim and willing to please which is already way more than you can ask for that money.
Every time I've tried in Gotanda (3 now), I've got over 30 women and twice they were complete c*nts. I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive