Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
75,000 for 2 hours

Type/Location:
Yoroshiwa

Language Notes:
Little English

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Tokyo in the new year for a short stay and I always wanted to experience the soapland at Japan. I did my research and wanted to try hisyo (秘书室)out. Went to Hisyo around noon and spoke with the reception in English; was guided to a room, and given 4 choices. I chose Ria, however was told that she is from Bora No Sono/Tokyo Rose (蔷薇园).
http://www.roses.tokyo/sp/profile.php?id=riko2

Paid the guy and told to wait. Then I was guided to a car, the driver drove me to another shop, pretty sure it’s not 蔷薇园; It’s the building next to SKY on Sumicho street on google map, beside the P sign. Was told to wait again in the waiting room. The building is much older and more sketchy compared to Hisyo. Building 20 on the link below.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Se...2!3m1!1s0x60188eec5fd77ded:0x3b3454aec359e8bc

I had the feeling that I might be scammed, I don’t speak any Japanese so was thinking pointless asking, I’ll take whatever. After a few minutes waiting the guy told me that the girl is ready. I met the girl, she held my hand and we walked upstairs.

The environment/room was pretty bad and outdated, she doesn’t look like the one on picture but is still somewhat pretty, hair is black instead of brown/yellowish shown in the link. I asked if she is Ria and works for Tokyo Rose she said yes, there was not enough room so they put her here.

R1: We had a simple CBJ and sex in the first round. She licked and sucked my balls and the force was great. I cum pretty easily.

After the sex we had some drinks. She asked me to sit in the bath and went preparing the mat.

R2: Started with the mat play with my little bro facing down, it erected quickly she was doing body slide around my back. She then started playing around with my anus while giving me a handjob from the back, i wasn’t feeling well because my erected little bro was against the mat. Then she did more pussy/body slide on me. We engaged sex after, switched a few positions and finished the session.

After the session I was driven back to hisyo and guided to a waiting room, then a guy came and asked which station to drop me off, I told him the station I wanted to go to and was guided to a car and dropped off at the station. On my way back I feel a little pain in my foot, after I went back to the hotel and took a shower again, but noticed a small cut on my feet(red scar, hurts but didn’t see blood). In addition my finger had the weird smell, not sure if it was the lotion used during mat play or from the girls’ pussy as I was fingering her.

Overall the girl is very good and has a good attitude. This is my first soapland experience so I had a few concerns.
1. Do Hisyo/soapland normally drive me to another place to engage the activity? I feel like that I got a “bait and switch” . It’s around 12 when I went so I assume it’s not that busy. Not sure if it’s a lie that all rooms were full.
2. I am a very cautious person, so I normally ask for CBJ instead of BBBJ. I might be anxious but what are the chances that I catch STD/HIV from the ball sucking, penis head touching the mat and wound on my feet?

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The service wa ok but it’s not what I imagined. I’m very concerned right now, please share your wisdom here. Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mnlman
2. You are likely to be killed by a meteor diverted from it's course by being struck by lightning.
Wow... this one cracked me up. Good one.

And to the reviewer, you don't need to be that paranoid based on how you described the encounter.

If you get that worried, you may want to step away from P4P altogether, the induced stress will far outweigh the fun you're supposed to be having.

noticed a small cut on my feet(red scar, hurts but didn’t see blood). In addition my finger had the weird smell

but what are the chances that I catch STD/HIV from the ball sucking, penis head touching the mat and wound on my feet?

You've contracted a very rare disease that will prove fatal within the week. No point seeking medical attention as there is no cure known to humankind!!!!

No but seriously, nothing to worry about.

I will say though, if I went to hisyo and was driven somewhere shittier to have a session with a girl that didn't look at all like the one in the picture, I'd be pretty disappointed, especially with their prices.

Reactions: TokyoNeko
Pretty sure that they switched the girl. I was checking Ria’s diary that she doesn’t have Tattoos on her breast but the one that served me got tattoos. Very disappointed, was thinking that they might have given me anyone from the street, that’s why I felt very paranoid.

I was checking Ria’s diary that she doesn’t have Tattoos on her breast

Tattoos are usually photoshopped out or otherwise hidden in online shots. Partly because they make the girls easily identifiable, partly because some potential customers of the shops don't like them.

You can actually clearly see in this photo that she's covering something up there.

image0.jpg

1. Do Hisyo/soapland normally drive me to another place to engage the activity? I feel like that I got a “bait and switch” . It’s around 12 when I went so I assume it’s not that busy. Not sure if it’s a lie that all rooms were full.
Its common for soaplands to drive clients to a sister shop. Also 12.00 is a busy slot because its the girl’s first session of the day (fresh!) and a nice “lunchbreak” time for guys to sneak out of work.

Reactions: Sudsy and Ken1988
Shadfan,

For the medical part, don't worry. The only STD you can catch is through unprotected BJ (mostly gonorrhea and chlamydia) and intercourse (every STD/STIs and of course the incurable ones HIV-HepC, Herpes...).
If you used a condom you're safe, full stop.
I still don't understand why mongers go for BBJ given the risks for them and others.

For everything else, you would need a serious open wound being licked or covered in other body fluid.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I still don't understand why mongers go for BBJ given the risks for them and others.

Because the risk is small and the reward is big?

It is also possible the break the condom and get all the STDs at once; thus I don't understand why people have sex and risk themselves and others. Also I advocate against masturbation, you can hurt your wrist.

Reactions: Tabanico
Because the risk is small and the reward is big?

It is also possible the break the condom and get all the STDs at once; thus I don't understand why people have sex and risk themselves and others. Also I advocate against masturbation, you can hurt your wrist.

Actually, the risk to contract gonorrhea or chlamydia from BBJ is far from small, my friend.
Now, these STDs are easily curable but go explain to the Mrs why you cannot have sex.

So here is for the sarcasm.

Actually, the risk to contract gonorrhea or chlamydia from BBJ is far from small, my friend.
It's small enough to not make people paranoid to go CBJ all the time.
Some sensibility should be used to make your own personal judgement.

Now, these STDs are easily curable but go explain to the Mrs why you cannot have sex.

So what is "far from small" in real life numbers I might ask?

And no problems, I always use condom with your Mrs.

for Gonorrhea, about 88 million cases per year.
2nd most prevalent STI in the world.

Go on, send another one liner, they make me laugh. :)

for Gonorrhea, about 88 million cases per year.

And all them from BBBJ, that's remarkable.

Go on, send another one liner, they make me laugh. :)

They have all been two lines, which makes me think your understanding of mathematics is in the same level as your understanding of statistics and risk calculations.

It's small enough to not make people paranoid to go CBJ all the time.
Some sensibility should be used to make your own personal judgement.

Respectfully, I think this is not a personal judgement.
STIs spread through BBBJ. This is a fact of science.

And all them from BBBJ, that's remarkable.

They have all been two lines, which makes me think your understanding of mathematics is in the same level as your understanding of statistics and risk calculations.

Ok, this is a direct attack. Trying to start a troll?

Respectfully, I think this is not a personal judgement.
STIs spread through BBBJ. This is a fact of science.
And the risk is low enough to not be overly paranoid about it.
Please don't stir the pot on this review thread... please go discuss it in the STD discussion that already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.