walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mn 9000yen

Type/Location:
Shop inside, shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I can easily remember the first time I saw the entrance of seafari but I was not interesting to go inside as only old guys were going.
But last year, I was free and in Shibuya so I thought let's try.

After asking in Japanese if foreigners were allowed, I sat and saw the cripy entrance. Smell and interior were awful. On the board, pictures of available lady but soon the staff told me only one was available for foreigners.
Next to me were 2 Japanese mens in their 70's.

Rio was petite, slim, in her 40's but very kind. Her room was just separated of the other by a slim wall, very super basic. We talked a little bit and she showed me where was the shower, going alone.

Coming back then she started gently to lick me everywhere, kissing way was pretty bad (for me 80% of Japanese are bad for kiss :( ) but she was soft and kind. She was not shaved but doing her best with me, sucking deeply so later I've started to go down and to give her pleasure too.
She became really excited and asked me to fuck her.As I could easily hear what was happening on the neighbor, we had to be very quiet and I was not really comfortable. At that moment, only less than 10mn left until the ring so I had to be kind but in the rush too....finally both cumming at the same time and big hug at the end during few minutes.
Overtime but she said that's okay. Took fast a shower again and met a super 75 guys shocked to see me.

Anyway, Rio was nice, doing her best, but not really my type. However, I appreciated a lot to make happy such kind woman.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

You should neither expect that morning brag about it, as the shop doesn't officially offer it.
this shop needs some Japanese to get into.

Reactions: MikeH
I don't expect anything more than it's written. All shops need local people, it's obvious.

But it would be fun to make a trap with such announcement "Japanese are not allowed, only foreigners are accepted" and to see how Japanese react ;)

Reactions: JoeBit and MikeH