Search for the Perfect Massage

Did you at least get her number to try and make that happen later?

I have to confess this time Uncle Mike totally dropped the ball. It was at a time when my shoulder was totally fucked up and hurting all the time so the only thing in my mind was shut up girl and work on that shoulder.

I had a regular problem with my shoulder for many years, endless massages did nothing. One visit to Tokyo Phsyio, the therapist recognised the problem straight away and fixed it. He pressed on a small deep muscle and after what seemed an eternity of intense pain the muscle released and it was perfect.

Now that might not be anything like your problem but an expert is probably what you need.

Now that might not be anything like your problem but an expert is probably what you need.

It might actually be something very similar than what you have. It was first suspected to be a slipped disc by two different therapists but when I finally freaked out after the second diagnosis and went to a real doctor he dismissed that after some MRIs and stuff and diagnosed it as a trigger point.

Basically one of the deep muscles in the shoulder has went in to a state where half of it is contracted fully while the other half is in relaxed state. The best part is of course this gets spiralled when the blood doesn't then flow in the muscle properly so half of it gets contracted even more. It can be healed by injections, but while one will help the symptoms immediately you need to get several injections during several weeks to get rid of it fully.

The verdict was massages will not help and it seemed to be true until I visited Ai-chan and she become my saviour and goddess. :D

He pressed on a small deep muscle and after what seemed an eternity of intense pain the muscle released and it was perfect.

Trigger Points ... there are whole books (apps, websites) written about them. with the use of a lacrosse ball you can hit these deep muscles and release tension.

The verdict was massages will not help and it seemed to be true until I visited Ai-chan and she become my saviour and goddess.

Ai -chan definitely cares about the clients well being. I feel it in the way she massages (touches my muscles) and her customer service. She offered a free 30min extension (I was dressed again and finished the shower) when I did a shoulder stretch out of reflex. She didn't handle me that day, and seemed to have given her assistant some stiff advice next time I visit.

I have to confess this time Uncle Mike totally dropped the ball. It was at a time when my shoulder was totally fucked up and hurting all the time so the only thing in my mind was shut up girl and work on that shoulder.
Understandable. I've got work related shoulder issues myself. Last night I went and got a serious massage from someone who is familiar with my problem.