Searching for phillipino pink salon

Wildbill

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been to several of the Chinese MP's and Japanese but what I really want is a phillipino one. Fillipinas are my damn weakness so I'm looking for a shop that is all phillipino or at least close to it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've been to several of the Chinese MP's and Japanese but what I really want is a phillipino one. Fillipinas are my damn weakness so I'm looking for a shop that is all phillipino or at least close to it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
There are hostess type places that have Filipino ladies but MP's, i don't know. I bet there are some out there, somewhere.

I have only found them working small bars but none at MP's so far. I've been doing a bit of searching but haven't come up with anything so hoping someone on here has found one. Once I find one I will probably pretty much live there hahaha.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I think the closest you'll find is Hipness, mostly FIlipino girls there.

I doubt you will find any Pinays working in pink salons. In fact, are there any Chinese girls working in pink salons? You also won't find any Pinays giving massages and HE. Not that I know of anyway. Hipness is it for DH. Might be a smattering of others around. You could try to recruit at the cheap hostess bars and karaoke joints in Kinshicho. I know some older Japanese guys who have worked this angle and lined up regular meetings with them at love hotels during the day. Nice arrangement. They mostly have to work at night. The vast majority are either young hot things working at more expensive show bars and hostess bars in Roppongi, or they are older single mothers in Kinshicho. When I say older, I mean over 25. Be careful. These ladies can be quite tricky.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and cabbie
I am also quite a ways out of the city in ome area. I do not speak any Japanese so delivery is next to impossible for me and im not sure if they would even deliver this far out. Incall places are about my only option.

I am also quite a ways out of the city in ome area. I do not speak any Japanese so delivery is next to impossible for me and im not sure if they would even deliver this far out. Incall places are about my only option.

Couldn't you just come into town and use a love hotel?

Not sure about places specializing in Filippinas but there are quite a few services in the Tachikawa/Hachioji area, too.

Here's a list of "Asian" DH around Hachioji:
https://deli-fuzoku.jp/tokyo/hachioji_area/genre6/
Might have some luck checking around there.

Angeles would be even better.

The bad thing in Angeles is there is nothing else to do. The good thing in Angeles is there is nothing else to do so you can concentrate!

So I confess I am not a complete expert on races, but Honey at [Redacted] is half Japanese and half something else. My guess is Filipina. Her looks absolute slay me. For some reason I think bunny teeth are terribly cute and she is literally the best DFKer I have ever encountered. Yeah, not a pinkish salon but worth checking out.

So I confess I am not a complete expert on races, but Honey at [Redacted] is half Japanese and half something else. My guess is Filipina. Her looks absolute slay me. For some reason I think bunny teeth are terribly cute and she is literally the best DFKer I have ever encountered. Yeah, not a pinkish salon but worth checking out.
Yeah, that’s a DH and not what the OP is after. Please stick to the request.

I don’t think the title is correct, actual pink salons usually have exclusively Japanese girls.

I’ve heard of a soapland with all Thai girls but never of a pinksalon that is known for any kind of foreign girls.

There might be something around Ikebukuro but nothing licensed and official, would require following the touts i think and thats one thing thats strongly recommended against.

Probably sticking with delivery health or trying to pick up ladies in a philipine pub would be the only ways.

I don’t think the title is correct, actual pink salons usually have exclusively Japanese girls.

I’ve heard of a soapland with all Thai girls but never of a pinksalon that is known for any kind of foreign girls.

There might be something around Ikebukuro but nothing licensed and official, would require following the touts i think and thats one thing thats strongly recommended against.

Probably sticking with delivery health or trying to pick up ladies in a philipine pub would be the only ways.
If you got time on your hands, you can try to pick up nannys and housekeepers on Tagged. YMMV. I had some interesting encounters in the past. No time for it now.

Ueno Hostess bars abound with Pinays... never visited so can not comment. However, they are not hard to miss and relatively close to the JR line and Metro station... 5 - 10 minute walk...

The bad thing in Angeles is there is nothing else to do. The good thing in Angeles is there is nothing else to do so you can concentrate!

So true!

Angeles City is sort of like Pattaya without the beach.

Of course, the beach at Pattaya is not that nice by Thai standards, but that's another issue.

Reactions: MikeH
Manila round trips can be as cheap as 30k yen or lower if you can score a promo flight. Once there, look at local online forums and spend 5k yen for a one night stand with a college girl. Or just about 20k yen for the best nightclub/massage parlor w/ fs in Quezon City.

If I'm making the same income back home, my balls would probably shrink to the size of a pea by the end of the month. And probably diagnosed with clymidia.

If you got time on your hands, you can try to pick up nannys and housekeepers on Tagged. YMMV. I had some interesting encounters in the past. No time for it now.
I can't make a dent on there.............no one seems to be local.