elasilva86

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai-plaza.net / Hipness

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone (http://thai-plaza.net/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=ren)

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hr / JPY 8,000

Type/Location:
Hotel IVY / Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to try something out quickly and under my budget. So I tried Thai-plaza.net which is the sister company of Hipness. Though the same girls are shown in both websites, I wanted to make an appointment through Thai-plaza.net since it gave 60 minute course over the Hipness's 40 minutes course for a mere 1,000 additional cost and it also states you can play 2 times. (This was stated by another user previously too.)

So I called and booked Ren 2 hours prior to the appointment since she was the only pretty girl available (according to my taste). She arrived 10 minutes late than the agreed time and seemed to be not familiar finding the hotel. (Only 2 weeks in Japan still). So we choose a Free Costume at the reception (for which I like Hotel IVY very much) and proceeded to the room. Unlike others she did not call Tencho and confirmed her entry but used Line to do so. She was busy for 2-3 minutes with the phone and apologized for it. (No document signing like Hipness too.) She is not fluent in Japanese or English so it was hard to communicate.

After the shower she got in to the costume and teased my body with her touch. I got her undressed and started playing with her on the couch and later moved to the bed.

From the first instance I noticed that she had a partial-fake moan and she wanted my tool in quickly in her. I took my time and explored her before we enjoyed Cowgirl and Doggy. (I was planning other positions for the next round). As soon as the 1st round was over, I asked her to stay with me in the bed and cuddle each other. When I asked for the 2nd round she said 'No' so I said that the website says 1 hour / 2 plays which she had to obey. She said it is fun but paining since her pussy is small to take my tool inside.

Since there was less than 20 minutes for shower-2nd round-shower process, I said I want a good BJ/HJ with lots of moaning. She agreed since she could not resist. We had a quick wash and I lifted her up to the couch and asked her to kneel. I was able to get the maximum out of it.

Since we did not have more time to cuddle and talk we washed ourselves, dressed and said goodbyes. I noticed that her attitude changed after the BJ/HJ and she tried to quickly depart.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Her service was good but not the one I expected according to the website. I would have selected the South American girl from Peru (from Hipness) over her if I knew beforehand.
My personal opinion is that these are Sex Traffickers from Thailand who are brought down on Visitor visa and taken back after sometime. She didn't know about what was advertised and what to deliver.
I wonder whether Hipness will be someday fully covered with Thai girls like this leaving out the Pinay and Latin girls whom I like.

For those who were following my earlier post on the other Thai service, I noticed that she has already left the roster and might have returned back to Thailand. So this Thai Delivery service is .................like a ladder. (One day you have it to do a service repair and the next day you take it some where to another service repair and later some one removes and relocates it in another work for someone else's repair work)

My personal opinion is that these are Sex Traffickers from Thailand who are brought down on Visitor visa and taken back after sometime. She didn't know about what was advertised and what to deliver.
I wonder whether Hipness will be someday fully covered with Thai girls like this leaving out the Pinay and Latin girls whom I like.

That was a concern of mine too, however the visitor Thai girls I've met from places like Thai-mild (and one from Hipness) were definitely wiling participants, and several of the Thai-mild ones have come back for second or third trips. I even asked a couple of them about it, but both said they signed up after friends had made the trip and recommended it.

Hipness I have no idea about these days (heard it's under new management or something?) The one I met there I didn't ask, but she certainly knew what she was doing (and was very good at it). Her main regret was she felt Japanese guys didn't seem to like her much. Can't speak for the other girls there now though.

Reactions: elasilva86
Sorry
I used the wording because I thought they are doing something they are not briefed of. Like 2 plays instead of 1.
I understand that it is not good to jump into conclusions by judging 2 girls but it's up to the individual girl. My guess is that some broker acts as a tour agent in Thailand and sends girls to a broker in JP who redistributes girls all over different delivery services. (this is because the 1st Thai girl I met said that she will be working in Shinjuku and then Fukuoka after my encounter)

I’m not sure if “trafficking” is the right word, it makes it sound like the women are enslaved and doing it against their will. While hopefully, its indeed like they sign up for a well arranged trip to another country for a few weeks and come back with a nice pack of cash.

I’m not sure if “trafficking” is the right word, it makes it sound like the women are enslaved and doing it against their will. While hopefully, its indeed like they sign up for a well arranged trip to another country for a few weeks and come back with a nice pack of cash.

I spoke to Suzu (whom I met via Hipness) about this.

It definitely was her choice. She said the work opportunities in Thailand are so limited now that it far better to travel overseas. Dubai, Hong Kong, Soeul, Taiwan etc.

But recently Japan is the ‘best’ market, partially because they are fairly lenient on short stay visas. In HK she got turned away at arrival and had to pay for a flight back home from her own pocket.

I chat with the girl from thaiplaza last week. she said the company pay for her flight and visa which is cool. She only can stay for 2 weeks and thats it. The pay definitely a problem since its a bit too low compared to other place.

I feel like this place is a mixed bag. The girl that I met really enjoy the line of work but she wish it was better pay and can stay longer in Japan. Some just wanna free travel and try the industry.

Thanks for the review of this place.

I chat with the girl from thaiplaza last week. she said the company pay for her flight and visa which is cool. She only can stay for 2 weeks and thats it. The pay definitely a problem since its a bit too low compared to other place.

I feel like this place is a mixed bag. The girl that I met really enjoy the line of work but she wish it was better pay and can stay longer in Japan. Some just wanna free travel and try the industry.

Thanks for the review of this place.
Well, at least its a campain price so after that it will probably get more attractive for girls.
The two weeks is very short... is it a rule for tourist visa for Thai people?
I think most first world countries can stay 90 days without even having to apply for a visa.

The two weeks is very short... is it a rule for tourist visa for Thai people?

It's the same visa waiver program but Thais only get 15 days and not the more common 90. Though Japanese still get 30 days in Thailand.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Not all the Thai girls operating out of the thai-plaza site are on the 2-week plan. Emi has been in Japan for 5 years (but still isn't far above N5 level).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland