Web Form/Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-45 minute sessions 20,000JPY x 2

Type/Location:
Photo Studio in Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Class-A is a photo studio where you can meet and photograph and/or video nude models and JAV actresses for personal use only (you are not allowed to post the photos online). There is no touching or sexual contact of any kind allowed. Specific details of the studio and booking info can be found in my previous review with Kobayakawa Reiko.

This was my second shoot with JAV actress Enami Ryuu, whom I photographed last year.

So same setup as last time - I come in with all my stuff, paid at the front, declined the video upgrade option, and was getting ready to hand over my 80lb rolling bag of gear to the staff so he could lug it up the stairs this time, but instead they guided me into the same first floor room that Ryuu and I shot in last year. :woot: (Was worried about how I was going to handle shooting Ryuu if we had to go into that upstairs closet that I shot Nozomi in two days ago.)

The first floor room looked the same as last year. They changed out the couch, but other than that, most of the stuff in the room stayed the same - a bed, some light stands with hot lights and soft boxes and a standing mirror.

Since it worked for me previously, I set up two speedlights in opposite corners of the room and bounced them into the ceiling. I also prepped a second set of lights with strip box and soft box modifiers as this time I had a bunch of ideas I wanted to do with Ryuu and I wanted to move fast between setups to make the most of the short time we would have together.

The door opened and in comes Ryuu (no Christmas present outfit this year) wearing both an oversized sweater and the biggest grin on her face.:)

Ryuu -“Hisashiburi!”
Me -“Oboeta?”
Ryuu- “Mochiron!”

It’s nice to be remembered like that. :)

And instantly we were chatting like old friends. She loved the photos that I had sent her from our shoot last year (she had even posted pictures on her Instagram of the printed mini album I had shipped to her c/o Class-A) and she was really looking forward to our second session together. (Apparently I am still one of the only guys at Class-A that doesn’t treat the session like gynecology exam.) :D

Ryuu had long hair in our shoot last year, and at the beginning of this year she had cut it very short - almost shoulder length. I mentioned to her that I had not seen any recent JAVs with this new look, so I had assumed that she retired. But she told me that she was still in the business. Since she has been busy with her regular job, AV work has had to take a backseat. She also started illustrating her own manga series, which you can see on her Youtube channel.

We started off with some basic shots with her in the sweater. Told her that I loved the new hairstyle on her and showed her shots on the back of the camera as we progressed which she really liked. We quickly progressed to the red lingerie she had on underneath then on to some implied topless shots.n Because we had now established that trust between us from last time, she was comfortable with me taking more of a hands-on approach to adjusting her poses this time which made the shoot a lot easier by the time I had her reclining nude on the bed, though I still tried as much as possible to minimize touching.

We went through a bunch of ideas rather quickly and before I knew it the staff was giving us the 5 minute warning that the first half of our session would end. Ryuu was willing to continue shooting without the break, but since she was coughing a bit, I insisted that she take the 15 minute break and get hydrated while I prepped for the next setup.

In the second half of our session, I prepared a little more of an elaborate lighting setup where I would wrap her nude body in red silk, and light it so that she would be lit but the room would be almost black, and the back wall lit with a dark blue pattern. When she saw the final image she was thrilled "Posutaa mitai!". :woot: She kept looking back and forth between the room and the shot on the back of the camera because the image looked nothing like the room we were shooting in. (It takes a lot of stuff to control the lighting in such a small space to get it to look that way - one of the reasons I had brought all that gear with me)

The 5 minute warning came really quickly this time (spent way too long getting the right shot in this setup) so for our last few shots, I just had her sit and we shot closeups of her making various funny faces at the camera until she burst out laughing. Wanted to end the shoot on a fun note.:)

Handed her some Hawaii omiyage and promised to again send her some images from this shoot. We also exchanged LINE info this time so that I could send her images directly and also discuss possible ideas for next time (Hope there will be a next time). I’ve sent her a few shots so far and already she’s using one of them on her Twitter account.:)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Like I mentioned in past reviews, most of the TAG community are not going to be interested in this place. (What? No sex? Bleeaaaah!)
But if you’re into photographing JAV models one on one while practicing your Japanese language skills and nearly kill yourself er, I mean challenge yourself photographically, it’s a great place to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video option is an additional 4000Y per session. I’ve never tried it, but from what I learned from one of the models there is that you can film them doing various poses or implied masturbation. More info in my previous review.

Reactions: TAG Manager
If you ever need an assistant to help with the setup during the shoot...
Great write-up giving a whole new aspect to this site - thanks a lot!

Reactions: TAG Manager