July 2016

Contact Method:
http://darling-h.com/ (Walk-in)

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min/ ¥29800

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Both the guys in the reception and Aoi have a basic understanding of English so if you yourself have a basic understanding of Japanese it will be smooth sailing, but even if you don't know a word that's still fine.

Details of the Encounter:

Physical Description :
Close to the picture (some photoshop with the face but not much), small tits and a nice body.
http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=aoi
Rating : 8/10

Second time in Yoshiwara and I decided for DH. The guys at the door was very accommodating, if that is because I can speak rather fragmented Japanese but more then Hello I cannot say. Brought me to a room and showed me about 7 pictures and then he started giving me recommendation, and you know who I picked.

Very kind and bright girl, had some choppy conversation at the beginning but I'd say it went......ok? Very curious about me. She is probably better with English then I am with Japanese though. And if you have read my first review about Kinpei, this time I was very calm and had no problem whatsoever :)

She cleaned me up and threw me in the tub and joined me shorty after, no BJ in the tub though but she really likes to kiss and touch and we did a lot of that. But (there is always something whenever I'm involved isn't there?) after we got up and we did that mattress play and I entered, my.....I'm gonna call it "condition" since it will appear again, kicked in and coupled with the thick rubber they use made it impossible for me to cum. Yes I was hard, felt all of it, but I just wouldn't.....pop. But we did it for some time on the mattress and then we moved to the bed where we continued for some time, but to no avail. Even when she took of the rubber and did some HJ, nothing......sigh.

Though I think I know where this "condition" originates from....dammit.

Even if I didn't "finish" it was still a pleasant time, a good GF experience you might call it even. Lots of kisses and touching. She was kind, smiled and laughed often.

But shame on the ones that give up, I was not done with this side of Japan just yet. Not by a long shot, and I haven't even counted in all of the girls at the clubs either.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good girl but she had some problems with my size so I was veeery gentle.

she had some problems with my size so I was veeery gentle.

I read on here that Aoi is one provider at DH that takes a lot of foreigners, so the size problem is a bit more surprising than if it was with someone else. If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did she request that you do it more gently during the session?

Can't answer for the other foreigners but she was tight as hell and mine is...slightly larger so I had to be quite gentle, at least in the beginning but she got more used to it after some time.

I read on here that Aoi is one provider at DH that takes a lot of foreigners, so the size problem is a bit more surprising than if it was with someone else. If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did she request that you do it more gently during the session?
Foreigners don't really always have big sizes.
I'd say the two biggest i've seen where foreigners but third and following were Japanese.
Also there are harder and softer ones, thick and long...
Its not black and white.