Second Visit to Japan

keine

TAG Member
Reaction score
Where am I? Who are all you people? .... er... wait... this is wrong.... I'm supposed to introduce myself. :)

When I was younger I quite enjoyed anime (first not knowing what it was, then more so as I discovered what it was).. eventually finding myself in a very traditional japanese martial art, taught in Japanese... with elements of shinto and etc. Sadly about 7-8 years ago (wow has it been that long... hadn't really thought about it), with the after math of the economic meltdown, wound up moving not once, but twice 1000s of miles.. sadly breaking the ties with my martial art (sadly when its taught by like 10 people in all the US....) and started to slip on my japanese... but somewhere in all that moving, I wound up in a position that I get to audit various facilities, and in 2014 I chance was able to audit our site in Japan. (as I write this, about 2 weeks away from returning to do another).

Anyhow.... I would say always been a bit on the weird side. Always been more submissive than most guys, never really all that into sports, etc... and ultimately has led to a number of various fetishes related to submission to a stronger woman. And of course from the above, while obviously Japanese women vary as much any other country, the general typical body shapes always appealed, and of course enjoy AV related to previously mentioned. All this lead to finding "Japan Fetish Femdom Girls Club". And prior to 2014 I even too out an excessive amount of money in Yen prior to going to use to play..... and ... I'm not really sure why I chickened out, do know just walked the philopsher's path that day instead.

Anyhow... once again somehow in the lead up to this trip, somehow again I found myself finding the same websites (well they do seem a little different, I recalled from before i could actually easily get links to the girls and see their japanese pages, but anyhow)... and somehow in that I was like "well surely there are reviews outside of the ones they have" .. and sure enough ... lead me here.. and some required registering to read.. so.. yeah... that happened.

Of course this year my time is a little shorter, but wound up with some extra days in Kyoto (and Hiroshima) ... then somehow found a review of Sayuri-san of Kansai Cherry Blossoms on here related to Kyoto (well I guess Osaka technically... mmm Osaka-ben)... and that sounds quite heavenly an experience...

Then the STD section of this site.... hmm.. yeah.. i dunno how i feel. Having had a whole 4 sex partners in my life, been 4 years since my last... (submission and slight shyness around new people, and general dislike of 'bars' and 'clubs' and moving so much recently sapped my desire to 'try', also see next)... and never having paid for sex... (several years back I would have thought the idea purely crazy, as "sex is nothing without love" was still a strong vibe in my head.... now... I dunno... still rather 'give' than 'receive' and that doesnt usually match up with paying at the same time in my mind usually... granted, honestly, no sex is free ... if you look at the larger picture)...... yet kinda want both the fetish side and the gfe side (although honestly dont think I really have the time/energy to be able to do both this trip regardless) ... I'm all in mixed emotions... the slightly less expensive, less emotionally driven, but very tweaking submission side..... the more expensive, but likely far more memorable and give some companionship part, even if just for a brief moment...

Guess I got a bit too rambling. I just don't feel comfortable even bringing up the mix in my head with the few close friends I retained through the moves... and just wanted to get some of it out of my head.

Anyhow... pointless ramble over.... you can return to far more interesting reviews and etc.

Welcome! Take a read on all the information there is, also about your fetishes which in here do not sound extreme at all BTW, and if you have something to ask please shoot us a question!

Well, first allow me to welcome you to the site. I'm sure there is room here for you.

I appreciate the very detailed explanation of your desires and inclinations. It seems you have a pretty clear picture about what you want and need only to execute your plan.

I know very little about the activities which you want to pursue so I'm afraid that I cannot be much help. I expect that others will chime in with more information.

Welcome. I've been drinking quite heavily so I'm not sure of exactly what I just read. But welcome.

There's GFE aplenty if that's what you're looking for but finding the femdom stuff is a bit more challenging. I don't know much about that scene in Japan but others may be able to help.