Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://secret-touch.jp/secret-touch/cast/yukina/

Date of Encounter:
2016/06/19

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,300 (4800 house fee, 500 for choosing, 5000 to provider)

Type/Location:
In shop, Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Only spoke Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second review of Secret Touch. See here for explanation of the place, routine, rooms, etc.

Showed up just before 15:00 to be first customer of shift, requested Yukina. Had to wait a while as she was preparing. Yukina looks just like her photos but claims to be 37 rather than 27 as listed on her page. Cute face, thick body, decent size nicely shaped breasts (Japanese D maybe?) and amazing personality. I felt at ease with her from the moment she walked me up the stairs to the room.

Her technique was absolutely amazing! Not for a second did I feel like she wasn't focused on my pleasure and she understood what I wanted from brief communication. Alternating amazing slow suction with slight speed increase, some hand play while her fingers tickled my balls and taint, some fast suction but when I asked for her finger in my ass and slow sucking she complied and understood my desired pace from my body movements and sounds. Absolutely amazing! At the end I felt like I shot half a liter of cum and she took it all without a drop missed.

Best. blowjob. in. ages.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With a nice personality and amazing technique I can only give a double thumbs up to Yukina!

Great review. I like to enjoy a thick J-Girl as a change of pace. At the same time, thick or slender, J-Girls usually display a flair for GFE that often takes my breath away.

Is this place gaijin friendly with low japanese skills?
And,i understand is a pink salon,isn't it?

This place is GF. Since Kayo quit, the only one with any English ability that I know of is Juri who used to work at Happy Hinomaru under the name Jun.

Secret Touch isn't a PS. Just like Sexy Cat, it's a fashion health where both of you get j-bird naked, shower together and do anything you like except sumata and FS.