Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So since the last two days have been bad for me P4P wise and since I just finished with a major client and am about to travel elsewhere in Japan for another client, I really wanted some reliable service to the point where I got up extra early to be at Secret Touch at 7:30 when Haruka started her shift.

Secret Touch has been reviewed enough times that there is no need to describe the environment or procedure. What you get is a reliable session with an adult woman for a reasonable price.

ST rarely has any change in staff so having seen three new names on the schedule I wanted to see what was on offer. Haruka only works morning shift and since I'm headed out of town tonight I figured to try her.

Physically she looks like her picture linked above. Measurements are accurate but I think she's definitely older than the 31 listed but thats OK with me. Good conversationalist but bear in mind she doesn't speak English so you need Japanese skills to enjoy this part.

As per the usual routine, enter the room and get undressed for the bath. Her upper and lower lady parts were quite nice looking! Pleasant scrub on the sukebe chair and after a few minutes in the bath she gets in with me and starts licking on my cock in a pleasant way.

After a bit of that she has me get on the "bed" face down and does some hot gel rubdown on my back, legs, ass and around my balls and then starts rubbing her delicious breasts all over my body. Felt damn good with her nipples dragging up and down my back and ass.

She pulls me up into "downward facing dog" to do some hand action on my cock while giving me a cat bath then has me flip for some oral action. Her skills were OK but she used more hand than mouth. A bit of 69 gave me a great view of her lower lady parts shaved nicely clean and let me tell you she has a nice shaped and clean tasting pussy! Cute asshole too.

She shifts down and does more combo hand oral with a bit of paizuri (nice) and finishes me by hand.

Back to the bath (nice and hot!), get dressed and sayonara at the door.

This being the first time that I've gotten up early and traveled for a morning blowjob (as opposed to waking up with a lover sucking my cock) I'm quite pleased with the experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I say "May Repeat" only because its very rare that I can get to ST first thing in the morning or during mid day and Haruka only works AM shift now. Based on the experience "Will Repeat"

@TheScientist - As always, thanks for your continuous contributions! I didn't remember the name right of the bat, but I saw that there are quite a number of reviews of this place ... even within the past year.
I've reviewed the place a few times, others have as well. I think I first read about it in the "prostate probers" thread.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've reviewed the place a few times, others have as well. I think I first read about it in the "prostate probers" thread.
Cheers, I was searching around... and just found where this place first popped up. I read so much... it all kind of runs together. :)