http://secret-touch.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=secret&w=9685

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes 9800+500

Type/Location:
Fashion Health - inhouse

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
Aki has been reviewed here before so I knew what to expect. To set the parameters, I don't mind older providers who may be packing on normal middle-aged girth.

My first impression was that she looks like that youngish GILF (grandma you'e like to fuck) you see shopping in high-end depato in Tokyo. She was wearing a very conservative dress and her prominent chest was well-concealed but obvious if you looked close. As others have said I would estimate her age in the mid-late-50s. Her face has an alluring look to it, like that sexy grandma you always wanted to try.

When she undressed her firm, natural rack is perfectly formed, beautifully sculpted and probably as close to perfection as you could imagine, no sag at all to them and when she laid on her back they dispersed perfectly as natural breasts are meant to do (no plastic, all real). She's not sloppy fat, just rubenesque as has been remarked here before.

During DATY her lips are perfectly sculpted (for my taste) and she is quite reactive (albeit AV fakeness to it). She is most likely very lightly trimmed but has a nice patch of hair down there if that's what turns you on.

Her skin tone and complexion are superb, very similar to many older Japanese ladies. Overall, if you can deal with an older slightly overweight woman with a perfect rack, attractive face (for her age) then she might be worth a try.

We only spoke Japanese and she doesn't know much English.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are uncomfortable with a sexy, younger grandma then she probably isn't your cup of tea.

I checked the Secret Touch website today and Aki has been removed. This is saddening. She was a pro's pro, IMO. I remember her when she was at the Kanda store and she has always been enthusiastic, caring and most of all sexy. I last saw her in January before the pandemic was ramping up in Japan.

Reactions: DireWolf98