Guest viewing is limited

Secret Touch Ikebukuro

I'm sure everyone agrees we need to pin a Purple TAG Heart on Lou Lou.

Also, sorry, but I laughed my ass off reading that! Thanks.

Reactions: Black Mage
lol... Sorry that sounds AWESOME !!!! (except for the part about not being able to get hard)
I think her attitude was perfect! Just what I like in a gal!!!
Usually you have to PAY EXTRA for the golden shower..
hahahah...
sign me up, I'm on my way!! :-P

lol... Sorry that sounds AWESOME !!!! (except for the part about not being able to get hard)
I think her attitude was perfect! Just what I like in a gal!!!
Usually you have to PAY EXTRA for the golden shower..
hahahah...
sign me up, I'm on my way!! :-P

Wow... I tend to the dominant side but I can't imagine getting that full on with anyone straight out of the gate, or assuming that they would get turned on by it.
I would feel very uncomfortable doing something that a guy wasn't into, or at least wasn't prepared to explore (but then I guess I'm pretty mild as a Domme:p)

Haha - it seems that this thread can work as a warning for some guys and as a recommendation for others - a true case of YMMV :D

Reactions: basketcase
Kayo's review kind of remember me the ad of apple
Here are the crazy one, the misfit, the one who see things differently, they are not fan of rule and have no respect for the status quo, you can vilify or glorify them, but what you can't do is ignore them.

Either you hate or like her way... but definitively can't ignore her !

i have read some funny things on tag but this wins hands down!.. i can just imagine the expression on your face.. and in the back of your mind, a voice "i PAID for this" :'(

Reactions: TAG Manager
Wow, you certainly endured a lot for writing this review. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

This seems like something I want to try out. I guess the shop must be quite surprised to see so many visitors specifically asking for Kayo.
Especially the anal fingering part. I guess she should oblige if I ask her, right?

What kind of room is it? Only a bathroom/shower? Or is there a bed as well?

Wow, you certainly endured a lot for writing this review. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

This seems like something I want to try out. I guess the shop must be quite surprised to see so many visitors specifically asking for Kayo.
Especially the anal fingering part. I guess she should oblige if I ask her, right?

What kind of room is it? Only a bathroom/shower? Or is there a bed as well?

small room, with a bathtub, some room for a stool and a little massage/bed table.
I am sure she can oblige you for finger and more, she probably will be looking to it. Enjoy.

i have read some funny things on tag but this wins hands down!.. i can just imagine the expression on your face.. and in the back of your mind, a voice "i PAID for this" :'(

nop, $$ was not on my mind, just getting out with some sanity left in me. :)

Last few queries!.

Can someone help me translate the Japanese on this? It's from the 'Events' section of their website. With my limited Japanese, I was able to figure out that I will get an additional 2400 yen discount or free nomination by a lottery?

Does it work if I pick the nomination course? Or is the lottery a separate thing? Perhaps the red ball chosen by the op was related to this.

YGobie7.jpg

Also, how much Japanese do they require?

Thanks in advance!

Last few queries!.

Can someone help me translate the Japanese on this? It's from the 'Events' section of their website. With my limited Japanese, I was able to figure out that I will get an additional 2400 yen discount or free nomination by a lottery?

Does it work if I pick the nomination course? Or is the lottery a separate thing? Perhaps the red ball chosen by the op was related to this.

YGobie7.jpg

Also, how much Japanese do they require?

Thanks in advance!

Basically:

Every Saturday, Lottery
- 4800 yen ticket +
- 2400 yen free nomination coupon

Tickets are valid for 1 month after receipt.

The rest of the text basically is just 'excitement' -- 'come challenge!' -- 'we've increased the prize!' (roughly speaking) etc.

Overall, it sounds like you get a 4,800 discount ticket and you also get separate free nomination coupons. It seems like nominations are 500 yen? 2,400 yen seems like an odd number if nominations are 500 yen. Hmm.

From my experience, there are lottery coupons for 500¥ and 2,400¥. The significance of 500¥ off is free nomination. The significance of 2,400¥ off is 1/2 off the 4,800¥ entrance/bathing fee. Coupon or not, you still give the girl 5,000¥.

I got such a coupon the last time by spinning the wheel. Guess what happened to the coupon....