03-3984-8406

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min., Y5300+Y5000

Type/Location:
Shop in Ikebukuro, near southwest exit

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After reading other reviews I wanted to give Aki a try. I called the shop in the morning for an afternoon appointment. I arrived about 10 minutes early. The place has a really obvious sigh in a small side street. There were 3-4 tenchos hanging around inside and one of them moved to the cage to take the house fee while another showed me to the waiting room. After just a couple minutes he came back with Aki who took me to her room on the 2nd floor. She asked me to undress while she got the softdrink of my choice. When she came back she stripped and prepared the bath. I think I was her first appointment of the day. Aki is likely in her early 50s with a rubenesque figure. The photos on the website look at least 10 years old when she was plump but still tight. This didn't bother me because she was very friendly, open, and easy to talk with. She said she had moved from Sexy Cat about 2 years ago and that was a much larger operation with some 20 rooms compared with 14 for Secret Touch. We also talked about the whole fuzoku culture and how it is sustained. She did a quick cleaning on the stool, then had me soak while I brushed my teeth and rinsed with disinfectant. After she dried me we moved to the table/bed where we started kissing and makimg out. She let me DATY and apparently enjoyed it, getting quite wet, vocal, and clenching my finger. Then we switched places and she did BBBJ, HJ, etc. She asked if I wanted to try the prostrate probe, which I did, but it felt too much like a doctor's exam so I had her back off and we finished in 69 after she said "soro soro" meaning time was about up, which it was. She cleaned me up, I soaked again, and I was out close to the nominal time. Even though I was early, the clock in the room was set at my nominal start time of 4pm by chance, meaning they normally set the clocks about 10 min. fast. But she asked do the HE at 4:40pm, so I didn't get shortchanged this time, but I think it pays to keep track of the time usually.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Like Kagami at Sexy Cat, Aki provided a very relaxing and fun experience. I used the opportunity to learn more about this aspect of Japanese society. For example, Aki thought that the percentage of Japanese men participating in fuzoku was several tens of percentage points.

Sorry, that should have been May Repeat. I'm still drawn by the thrill of eye candy at other establishments!

Reactions: just4fun
I had a good time with Aki as per my previous review. Based on this review I'll talk to her more next time I make it to Ikebukuro.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is English ok at secret touch? I only know a few phrases in Japanese.