Guest viewing is limited

Seeking a second time around

We flew out of Christchurch on C-17s. It's 5 hours there, a quick turn around, and then 5 hours back.

As for the "incident" it was something set up by my wife. I had told her about the upcoming trip, and how the new pilot on the crew was this cute little girl. Her response was about how I could finally complete my quest of getting laid an all seven continents. I told her that the new crew member was a good Lutheran girl from Nebraska, and that it would not happen.

By the purest of god-diddly-damn coincidences my wife happened to meet Miss Nebraska at the Washington State Fair (I was not there):

"Oh? You're flying to Antarctica? You probably know my husband, Dave"
"Yes. I fly with him! He is such a nice guy, and a fantastic instructor. I have learned so much from him."
"He knows a lot more than just flying."

Six weeks later when my crew is on our last flight to the continent before heading home. Miss Nebraska and I are in the cockpit preparing for the return flight. She starts talking about how she was at the Puyallup before the start of our TDY, and how she met this tiny, but sexy Japanese lady . . .

i love this story! Did your wife bribe her? Oh no of course, since the girl was Miss Lutheran Morality :D

Reactions: IchigoDave
What happened here :eek:, going all the way to Christchurch :D.

Well what an awesome Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning it has been. My original venue had to be moved as they had a covid scare, they honoured the booking and price but moved it to one of their executive apartment establishments. The place was nice and clean - similar setup to pic below. I liked the privacy.
03.jpg

Nikita rocked up promptly at 14.00 right on time for check-in, I agreed to fund the Uber cost. This was our first meeting IRL, she had her mask on as we walked to the room. But her physical appearance matched her pictures - bleached blond hair and blue eyes. So I was delighted. As per decorum , I had provided a gift which was well received. We moved to the room where we sat down for a nice introductory chat. I had heated the room prior to us returning so it was nice and balmy. For background she had previously told me to fsk off - when we were trying to arrange a meet as we battled to align our times. She was very apologetic and I was very happy that I persisted. We shared some tales on our experiences. There was some mutual touching to become more familiar with one another. Because of our timelines we agreed to both shower prior to arriving at the venue. We both got undressed and moved to the bed. She is about 1.6m tall, slim and petite , beautiful shapely breasts, shaved with a firm and tight rear. We embraced and got to DFK, she was enthusiastic, considerate and accommodating. We had discussed and agreed to the use of protection beforehand so even when it came up it was without any discomfort. Once we were done. We packed up and I saw her off before asking reception for a change of bedding. I rushed home to shower and freshen up - removing all traces and scents.

I returned at 16.30 to welcome, Sky but she was running late. To avoid blowing my own cover, I dropped the key at reception with instructions to welcome her. In the room I left her gift, and an omamori from my last adventure to Japan and some cash for supper. I returned the next morning just before 08.00 bringing freshly brewed cappuccino and a fruit bowl- how awesome is it not to be welcomed by a young lady wrapped in a towel after having just stepped out of the shower. She completed her last bits and pieces in the bathroom and we went to the bedroom where she got into her lingerie before we headed back to the kitchen for her to enjoy her cappuccino. It's amazing to behold that amazing 1.55 former gymnast, surfer just standing there naked in front of you - she is a casual lingerie model. She is just so confident and comfortable. We sat in the kitchen whilst she enjoyed her beverage, again just in her underwear. I swear I haven't enjoyed being able to watch anyone have a cup of coffee as much as I did this morning. We had a great chat, which we took to the room. Eventually we got to DFK and the little remaining clothes came off. She is energetic and all action in bed. She is petite but toned, her breasts are beautiful and well rounded and what a glorious rear.
After we were done, she shared a confession of having taking pictures in the mirror of the adjoining room, only to have her realise later that she has been giving the folks sitting on the opposite balcony a free peep show in all her naked glory. I was ripped. I had previously requested if I could take some pictures which she had refused - she now let me know that she has since revised her stance and is willing to allow me to take pictures of her provided I share it with her as well.

I think these two all star ladies will help to make me feel better and forget about the fact that for now, I am unable to visit Japan and other countries around the world. There's gems to be found close to home too. They're both 100% my type and I am celebrating right now. Here's hoping we can continue this and hey who knows - maybe I may yet get to have them both in the same room together. For a donation towards their time as part of the arrangement they were both about ¥23k, which I found reasonable.

What happened here :eek:, going all the way to Christchurch :D.

Well what an awesome Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning it has been. My original venue had to be moved as they had a covid scare, they honoured the booking and price but moved it to one of their executive apartment establishments. The place was nice and clean - similar setup to pic below. I liked the privacy.
03.jpg

Nikita rocked up promptly at 14.00 right on time for check-in, I agreed to fund the Uber cost. This was our first meeting IRL, she had her mask on as we walked to the room. But her physical appearance matched her pictures - bleached blond hair and blue eyes. So I was delighted. As per decorum , I had provided a gift which was well received. We moved to the room where we sat down for a nice introductory chat. I had heated the room prior to us returning so it was nice and balmy. For background she had previously told me to fsk off - when we were trying to arrange a meet as we battled to align our times. She was very apologetic and I was very happy that I persisted. We shared some tales on our experiences. There was some mutual touching to become more familiar with one another. Because of our timelines we agreed to both shower prior to arriving at the venue. We both got undressed and moved to the bed. She is about 1.6m tall, slim and petite , beautiful shapely breasts, shaved with a firm and tight rear. We embraced and got to DFK, she was enthusiastic, considerate and accommodating. We had discussed and agreed to the use of protection beforehand so even when it came up it was without any discomfort. Once we were done. We packed up and I saw her off before asking reception for a change of bedding. I rushed home to shower and freshen up - removing all traces and scents.

I returned at 16.30 to welcome, Sky but she was running late. To avoid blowing my own cover, I dropped the key at reception with instructions to welcome her. In the room I left her gift, and an omamori from my last adventure to Japan and some cash for supper. I returned the next morning just before 08.00 bringing freshly brewed cappuccino and a fruit bowl- how awesome is it not to be welcomed by a young lady wrapped in a towel after having just stepped out of the shower. She completed her last bits and pieces in the bathroom and we went to the bedroom where she got into her lingerie before we headed back to the kitchen for her to enjoy her cappuccino. It's amazing to behold that amazing 1.55 former gymnast, surfer just standing there naked in front of you - she is a casual lingerie model. She is just so confident and comfortable. We sat in the kitchen whilst she enjoyed her beverage, again just in her underwear. I swear I haven't enjoyed being able to watch anyone have a cup of coffee as much as I did this morning. We had a great chat, which we took to the room. Eventually we got to DFK and the little remaining clothes came off. She is energetic and all action in bed. She is petite but toned, her breasts are beautiful and well rounded and what a glorious rear.
After we were done, she shared a confession of having taking pictures in the mirror of the adjoining room, only to have her realise later that she has been giving the folks sitting on the opposite balcony a free peep show in all her naked glory. I was ripped. I had previously requested if I could take some pictures which she had refused - she now let me know that she has since revised her stance and is willing to allow me to take pictures of her provided I share it with her as well.

I think these two all star ladies will help to make me feel better and forget about the fact that for now, I am unable to visit Japan and other countries around the world. There's gems to be found close to home too. They're both 100% my type and I am celebrating right now. Here's hoping we can continue this and hey who knows - maybe I may yet get to have them both in the same room together. For a donation towards their time as part of the arrangement they were both about ¥23k, which I found reasonable.

ah, the pic taking diplomacy and dilemmas…
I hate it when they ask me to take their pics
I hate it when they take the pics themselves
For some silly reasons I think I own the place and time and why would they share with others?
I found a remedy: I take a pic of the girl when she takes a pic of herself (or the dish/room/vacation I paid).
Dumb , I know. But it makes me feel like I beat them at the vanity game
Sorry for the rambling. Maybe your issue had nothing to do with that

ah, the pic taking diplomacy and dilemmas…
I hate it when they ask me to take their pics
I hate it when they take the pics themselves
For some silly reasons I think I own the place and time and why would they share with others?
I found a remedy: I take a pic of the girl when she takes a pic of herself (or the dish/room/vacation I paid).
Dumb , I know. But it makes me feel like I beat them at the vanity game
Sorry for the rambling. Maybe your issue had nothing to do with that

I don’t think it’s silly at all. Make it (it = no pics related to anything you sponsored) part of the deal.

I don’t think it’s silly at all. Make it (it = no pics related to anything you sponsored) part of the deal.
That would be quite petty but fun to see the reaction :ROFLMAO:
It’s not a major nuisance, I can live with it as long as the pics-taking, posting, commenting etc doesn’t take too much of the time I indeed pay for.
As far as I recall there was only one of the ladies I knew who had this etiquette (for lack of better words): minimal cellphone usage and nearly no pic when we were together. It was refreshing.

As far as I recall there was only one of the ladies I knew who had this etiquette (for lack of better words): minimal cellphone usage and nearly no pic when we were together.

You are obviously not referring to InstaQueen

You are obviously not referring to InstaQueen
No, I was referring to K-Pop. I don’t know how it was with you but when we were together I must say she knew what annoyed me and refrained from it. Or maybe she’s just naturally not a cellphone addict , and if so it’s even more respectable

No, I was referring to K-Pop. I don’t know how it was with you but when we were together I must say she knew what annoyed me and refrained from it. Or maybe she’s just naturally not a cellphone addict , and if so it’s even more respectable
The only time I recall her taking pictures was when she had me tied up in a love hotel. Most of our get togethers involved food yet she never took photos of the food. Also, I am not her auntie so I never went on overnight trips to coed onsens with her. Otherwise I would have snuck a pic or two.

Reactions: Frenchy
The only time I recall her taking pictures was when she had me tied up in a love hotel. Most of our get togethers involved food yet she never took photos of the food. Also, I am not her auntie so I never went on overnight trips to coed onsens with her. Otherwise I would have snuck a pic or two.
Ah ah, good point. I’m a total hypocrite :D
The craziest one on that front was Brazilian Buddhist Nun (yeah, it happened, didn’t last long). She wanted ME to be in her pics. Happened a few times…. who knows now maybe Im a celeb in some obscure Sao Paulo buddhist temple or favela

She wanted ME to be in her pics. Happened a few times….
Same for me including the aforementioned tied up photos which included my face. Of course my eyes were covered by a blindfold, but anyone that knows me could figure out who is in the photo. Much the same as someone could figure out it is K-pop in the photos and video I have. So....I think we are at a standoff. Not that I fear being outed by her. After all I’ve been blocked on WhatsApp and LINE, so I am out of her life.

Same for me including the aforementioned tied up photos which included my face. Of course my eyes were covered by a blindfold, but anyone that knows me could figure out who is in the photo. Much the same as someone could figure out it is K-pop in the photos and video I have. So....I think we are at a standoff. Not that I fear being outed by her. After all I’ve been blocked on WhatsApp and LINE, so I am out of her life.
Well , if I may say, all what you wrote here shows she was much more into you than her auntie ;)
Congrats!

Reactions: IchigoDave
Well , if I may say, all what you wrote here shows she was much more into you than her auntie ;)
Congrats!
I don’t know about that. We never had any overnighters, or HB visits. We did get along well which is why I am still a little upset over things. As I said elsewhere it is more about how the separation happened as opposed to it happening at all. I suppose some of it is longing for the activities I just mentioned.

C’est la vie.

Reactions: Frenchy
overnight onsens - how I would love that - I would love to take both ladies considering Sky has already confessed to being bi, now just to get Nikita over the hump.

overnight onsens - how I would love that - I would love to take both ladies considering Sky has already confessed to being bi, now just to get Nikita over the hump.
You have a plan! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have a plan! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, I ran the threesome proposal past Sky and she was very clear that she is open to it. No hassles there, now to get Nikita into it at our next visit - I think she will be more responsive in person and inclined to agree. I may not get the overnight onsen in Japan, but I am going to get the next best option locally to see if it gives the same feel. But this is definitely new mission.

Reactions: DrCoffee
You are having plenty of fun in your home country Tagi. Keep us informed. As an aside, is there much bareback going on where you are from? Has the public health situation improved?

You are having plenty of fun in your home country Tagi. Keep us informed. As an aside, is there much bareback going on where you are from? Has the public health situation improved?
Vaccinations are increasing - 3rd wave taking its toll people in your circle literally dying, I've had my 1st shot next one due next month. Both the ladies are far too young - we are only at 35 and older at this stage. Bareback, the discussion of condoms was had both ladies requested the use of condoms - when the time came they were both open to forego the use but we err on the side of caution for now whilst both arrangements are still new starting out.

Attachments

• Sky1.JPG
    Sky1.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Nikita1.JPG
    Nikita1.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 186
Vaccinations are increasing - 3rd wave taking its toll people in your circle literally dying, I've had my 1st shot next one due next month. Both the ladies are far too young - we are only at 35 and older at this stage. Bareback, the discussion of condoms was had both ladies requested the use of condoms - when the time came they were both open to forego the use but we err on the side of caution for now whilst both arrangements are still new starting out.

Hotties. You are doing well. But Bareback scares me a little, what sort of prophylaxis do ladies take?

Reactions: tagidol
Hotties. You are doing well. But Bareback scares me a little, what sort of prophylaxis do ladies take?
Thank you, I do hope I can continue seeing them both for the foreseeable future - it is very rare to find your ideal matches x 2. We haven't gone further into discussions of prophylaxis, early days still.

Well, I guess the approach has been largely "make hay while the sun shines" , I have tried to make as many contacts as possible and then gradually whittle it down to my longer term arrangement. I must say that with Sky and Nikita I have been incredibly lucky to find two such beautiful young ladies that appeal to me in every way. Sky is horrible when it comes to trying to get hold of her. Nikita tried to hold me "hostage" to switch over to allowance already or she would refuse to meet again I held the line and eventually she apologised and agreed to remain ppm for now until we are comfortable.
Prior to this allowance vs ppm, Nikita and I had a date - it was great all around. I cleared my work schedule after my morning round of meetings. I met her in front of the hotel. We had a short walk to the square where we went to have brunch at a Greek themed restaurant. Walking back to the hotel she took my hand in hers and we walked back to the hotel. That small touch really made me all giddy. Back in the hotel room, after the preliminaries we got into the bed - I really enjoyed seeing her rubbing her clit and she also asked me to cum on her stomach.
The Saturday prior to that, I agreed to meet up with another SA 21yo newbie Lene. During our chats I always try to be playful and disarming and often call "fouls" and mete out punishments, on one occasion she indicated that she was getting ready to go shower in preparation for our meet and greet and I requested that she supply a picture from in the bathroom as penance, which she complied with. We met in front of the hotel, and grabbed a quick coffee before heading upstairs. Whilst she has a pretty face, she is a bit more on the chubby side. My preference is definitely for petite and athletic builds. We had our adventures in the hotel room. I still yearn to spend time with either Sky or Nikita.

Tomorrow I am visiting mia an exotic young lady that has been gracing me exciting nudes via WhatsApp, she is an exhibitionist that is for sure and a candidate attorney to boot. She has just moved into a new place and invited me over so I will be heading over with a bottle of Merlot in tow at midday.

Well, I guess the approach has been largely "make hay while the sun shines" , I have tried to make as many contacts as possible and then gradually whittle it down to my longer term arrangement. I must say that with Sky and Nikita I have been incredibly lucky to find two such beautiful young ladies that appeal to me in every way. Sky is horrible when it comes to trying to get hold of her. Nikita tried to hold me "hostage" to switch over to allowance already or she would refuse to meet again I held the line and eventually she apologised and agreed to remain ppm for now until we are comfortable.
Prior to this allowance vs ppm, Nikita and I had a date - it was great all around. I cleared my work schedule after my morning round of meetings. I met her in front of the hotel. We had a short walk to the square where we went to have brunch at a Greek themed restaurant. Walking back to the hotel she took my hand in hers and we walked back to the hotel. That small touch really made me all giddy. Back in the hotel room, after the preliminaries we got into the bed - I really enjoyed seeing her rubbing her clit and she also asked me to cum on her stomach.
The Saturday prior to that, I agreed to meet up with another SA 21yo newbie Lene. During our chats I always try to be playful and disarming and often call "fouls" and mete out punishments, on one occasion she indicated that she was getting ready to go shower in preparation for our meet and greet and I requested that she supply a picture from in the bathroom as penance, which she complied with. We met in front of the hotel, and grabbed a quick coffee before heading upstairs. Whilst she has a pretty face, she is a bit more on the chubby side. My preference is definitely for petite and athletic builds. We had our adventures in the hotel room. I still yearn to spend time with either Sky or Nikita.

Tomorrow I am visiting mia an exotic young lady that has been gracing me exciting nudes via WhatsApp, she is an exhibitionist that is for sure and a candidate attorney to boot. She has just moved into a new place and invited me over so I will be heading over with a bottle of Merlot in tow at midday.

Good to hear you are having fun. You mentioned an allowance. How much was she expecting & what would it get you?

Good to hear you are having fun. You mentioned an allowance. How much was she expecting & what would it get you?
NIkita required about Yen 60000 at the current rate 4 visits in a month, nothing different for me and I am comfortable with the rate. It was more about ensuring that she would get regular income stream in advance, we are not at that stage of trust as yet - where I am comfortable to front an internet stranger money on the basis of two visits. I will still spend the same amount on her going via PPM but it would be at my discretion. We are trying to pin down a date for our next get together.

I am looking forward to my visit with Mia today. I am seeing Sky on Monday, we have 11.00 until 17.00 on the agenda for a full date. I am certain I will pin down formal arrangements after this week. My preference still is Nikita and Sky, with Mia as a casual.

Well Mia went bust. We had two (Saturday and Sunday) meet and greets at her place and nothing much has come of it. Fortunately Sky and I, had plans for Monday. True to form Sky was a tad late - fortuntately for us as the agent managing the hotel/apartment messed up my booking. I secured us another venue and fortunately now I have the ability to book directly and can secure venues quickly with this managing agent. Lovely apartment complex Sandton Skye, it has large bathtubs in all the units - moved up in my favourite places for these type of visits.

101849167.jpg

Folks, Sky knows it that she is beautiful and she wears it well. Under her coat she had on a black shorts romper, that everytime she walks exposed portions of her behind. Typing this out, I can kick myself for not immortalising the sight with a picture. As luck would have it, just as I pulled into the basement parking I had to take a work call. Sky would walk up give me a kiss and stroke the bulge in my pants and walk off so I can get a better look at her strutting. Upstairs, almost symbolically I popped the bottle of sparkling wine that I brought along for us to share and I enjoyed the additional buzz from it. Sky and I fooled around and made it into the bathtub, as we were about to get out she mounted me in the bathtub and things got a bit out of hand and I popped. We cleaned up and moved to the bed. After some small tal and DFK, and an intense BJ we got back into it. A satisfying sight for me is seeing her on top and her beautfiul breast gently moving in unison with her up and down motions. She has a firm rear turned over she is just as beautiful. I didn't get to pop a second time, but Sky managed to a few times. I especially like how she sits up when I go to work DATY to get a better look.
We showered afterwards, I saw her off and went back to my normal daily.

KRONENight-Nectar-Rose.jpg

Sky is properly like a cat, fiercely independent and an exhibitionist, whereas Nikita is a demure young lady. However they are both warm and friendly. Accommodating during sex and open to anything. I've never experienced any issues with them and constraints on time. Sky can do overnights when planned ahead, but Nikita has some responsibilities but she is always easy during the visit.

Nikita said she is missing me and would love to get together, she requested a visit for Wednesday. Work day was packed, me being cynical I accept that maybe she had a real financial need and our arrangement would help her meet that commitment. Nonetheless plans were made and I used my new favourite venue and secured a booking via WhatsApp. Taking the learnings from the previous experience, I partnered the venue with the same bottle of bubbly. Nikita was impressed by the setup and we enjoyed a wonderful time in the bathtub and I was a happy man. On the bed it was sheer bliss as we got to share in one another. DATY, 69, BJ, Missionary and work phone calls. It was a day interrupted. A broken 4 hour long session. I made certain to get some pleasurable moans from her and got her to orgasm a few times. However I managed to only pop right at the end when it looked like it would be a mission without. We had a rushed shower and I saw her off to rush back to my normal daily.

One of my very first promising contacts on Seeking, Ocean , finally reached out again. Great news she is available, with the lowering in the levels she is now open to meeting. We've never met IRL as yet - but shared pictures and she has beautiful breasts. However we arranged for this coming Sunday. She has been very open about some of her kinks and wanting to try different things as well. I am hoping if after this visit I see the compatibility I would love to plan a threesome with Ocean and Sky. I know I am getting ahead of myself, but one can still plan.

Finally my very last contact on Seeking also reached out and would like to meet and greet for a coffee. I would be open to a normal vanilla dating arrangement, but I have an opening on my Saturday - so I get to have coffee with her. She is new to the big city, having been disowned by her family due to her previous relationship.

Attachments

• upload_2021-8-7_8-2-24.png
    upload_2021-8-7_8-2-24.png
    2 MB · Views: 141
  • 2021-08-06 at 16.58.28.jpeg
    2021-08-06 at 16.58.28.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 145
This will be the last update for a while now. Mia finally reappeared - will see where that goes.

Had my coffee date with Miss CarmeN, She was pretty and tall. However not what I am looking for, trying to be the "it girl" - in her own words " I am a Unicorn". She faffed with her phone during the date, rushed to go help someone - so I got the bill and walked her to her car. 30 minutes later I let her know that I am happy to be friends, but I can't see us working. Today she confirmed being friends is too much pt, so we said cheers cool.

Finally met Miss Ocean. We had agreed to meet close to her home and to go to a hotel in her area. Despite sharing pictures - I can see that she made liberal use of filters. The hotel that we chose seems to be close to a church it being Sunday I had happy clappy peeps going at it in the background, definitely a mood killer. It appears that Ocean shuns the use of deodorant as part of her religious practices. We had a shower but I really still had elements of the smell in my nose. The only positive was Ocean swallowing a full load.

For now it's Sky and Nikita for the long haul, all other options have been tested and eliminated from further consideration.

in her own words " I am a Unicorn"

I would probably have to attempt to stifle an uproarious belly laugh if anyone ever non-facetiously uttered that phrase in front of me.

Reactions: Durg50