Guest viewing is limited

Seeking a second time around

I would probably have to attempt to stifle an uproarious belly laugh if anyone ever non-facetiously uttered that phrase in front of me.
I was just grateful that I had the privilege of witnessing it first hand and on our first engagement at that. I believe she was trying to punt herself as a means of increasing the allowance on offer. :ROFLMAO:

Well it has been a while. Seems my little boat is a little worse for wear. If there's one thing that frustrates me is the slow responses via Whatsapp - I hate it and they're all equally guilty of that. MIa is my enigma, I can never pin her down - even after writing her off she manages to weasel her way back into my good graces. We have promised to meet once she heads back as she is out of the state/province at the moment. Sky, seems to have found herself a vanilla boyfriend and she has moved in with him. She has indicated that she was keen on continuing the arrangement, however I don't know. I am really sad about losing her. i just wasn't keen on taking on troubles that she had at her work and place of residence as it was all family related. Guess we will meet up sporadically when available. Nikita and I have seem to have settled down. I had the pleasure of meeting Jag at 28yo she is older than the other ladies but she is energetic and confident. During out first bedroom adventure she gave me a naked dance that really got the pulses racing.

Once thing is for sure, I have learnt more about what I want and need from my arrangements - my concern is that all of these are ephemeral in nature. I may be required to jump back on soon. I can see Jag opting out pretty soon. Nikita I am certain once she also meets up with the right Mr Vanilla is gone pretty soon thereafter. I am grateful at having found three ladies that fit the bill and make me happy. I just wonder if my luck will hold finding others once they move along.

Attachments

• JAG.jpeg
    JAG.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 139
I guess it's the nature of the sugar bowl. You go through times of plenty and famine. The arrangements have all been short lived. Miss Jag & Ocean is still on the radar, NIkita and Sky are both gone. I had an interesting meet and greet date today. I was running a bit late due to work - she arrived early and offered to buy my drink. You will not believe it, this was a first for any of these sugar dates - bonus points to miss Storm. Well it was to be an eventful meet and greet, I felt confident that things was going well and offered to extend the coffee into lunch. Look, I've never been more grateful for a mask. The first place we walked into there was my entire HR team - all the way from Executive leadership to heads of business unit HR leads. I noped my way out of there - my only saving grace is that I joined this area during covid lockdown so very few of them would recognise me or my build on the other side of a mask. My date was understanding at least. We opted to go to a Rib and burger joint a couple of stores over. Just after placing our orders, the waitress indicated that Miss Storm is required at the front of the store. That was really curious, none the less off she went. I turned around briefly to ascertain that all was in order and opted to wait and check on my work mails on the phone. Upon her return she indicated well actually the waitress had called her on behalf of a guy who had asked for her number. Look that was awkward all around and I didn't know how to react to that, except to laugh.

I have been pursuing Lilly for the last month now, she has been hot and cold on this Seeking thing, we had a coffee date - where I had to drive some 35km's to meet her. Whilst I was waiting she informed me that she was no longer interested in the arrangement bit. I was taken aback and annoyed. She luckily informed me that she was jesting just as I had about put my key in the ignition to depart once again. She was in the parking and just getting out. Well that about sums up Lilly she really is tease in a friendly teenage way not a sexual sense. Whilst we were chatting she informed me that her former fiancé had entered into the picture in the last few days. Once again I was annoyed. A few days later she informed me that Mr failure had indicated that he would like to take a 2nd run at getting married (and would like to opt out of the Seeking lifestyle, her being new and all to it) - I surmise he is just looking for a free regular place to wet his dick. I still kept on the charm offensive, albeit a bit toned down. Eventually she reached out once again and indicated that she would like for us to give it a shot. I am excited and looking forward to our visit next week.

Then the one that got away. Miss Doja-Cat, wow this lady is ringer/clone for Doja-Cat only better looking and with a finer build. Ever since I saw the pictures it was something else altogether. I was infatuated. I cajoled her into finally giving me her number. She is clear about that she is happy to start an arrangement, but not with married men. My persuasion finally bore fruit as she agreed to a coffee date, the day before our eventual meeting she called it off and said that she is not prepared to compromise on the dating a married man.

Reactions: DrCoffee