1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Seifuku Auditions Akiba - Nana

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by yowser, Jan 2, 2017.

1. yowser

yowser TAG Member

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    http://www.jk-akiba.jp/profile/?gid=00289

Date of Encounter:
    Jan 2017

Contact Method:
    Phone Japanese only

Appointment Length & Costs:
    60 mins 10k (but she left after 20min)

Type/Location:
    Akihabara rental room melody, 90 mins Y2500

Language Notes:
    You need to be able to hold a conversation in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
    seifuku auditions is a chain of outcall massage where they hire 18-19 yo girls. Theoretically its all non-sexual but behind the doors most girls can negotiate some extra option such as hj, bj or even fs depending on the girl and her price. I have used this a couple of times and have gotten extras, and in the event i was unsuccessful at negotiating at least im happy to get just the standard massage from a cute girl. But this girl Nana was a total landmine to avoid - she asked for 40K for FS, i tried to negotiate cheaper but was unsuccessful, and then she said "according to the shop rules if you try to negotiate honban (FS) i am allowed to leave immediately, this isnt a fuzoku shop". Then i just asked for standard non-sexual massage which i already paid for and she said she only would do it if i chose one of the official options eg. Wear a bikini for 6K, but i said i just wanted massage only, and then she left.

Final Thoughts:
    Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
    All the other girls i got were all friendly but Nana's got a reallly poor attitude. Later i read on Japanese forums that other ppl got the same treatment from her that I did. Also her blog photos are photoshopped, shes chubbier in real life.

2. koreansouljah

koreansouljah TAG Member

Thanks for bringing this shop to my attention. Seems like something I'd be interested in trying out.

AliceInWonderland likes this.
  3. icepick

icepick TAG Member

Plan to try this out tomorrow. Who would you highly recommend?

4. icepick

icepick TAG Member

Any recommendations guys before I check this place out?

5. John Chavers

John Chavers By Jove, you couldn't make this shit up

TOFTT

Guuu and Sneakysmurf like this.