Phone Japanese only

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 10k (but she left after 20min)

Type/Location:
Akihabara rental room melody, 90 mins Y2500

Language Notes:
You need to be able to hold a conversation in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
seifuku auditions is a chain of outcall massage where they hire 18-19 yo girls. Theoretically its all non-sexual but behind the doors most girls can negotiate some extra option such as hj, bj or even fs depending on the girl and her price. I have used this a couple of times and have gotten extras, and in the event i was unsuccessful at negotiating at least im happy to get just the standard massage from a cute girl. But this girl Nana was a total landmine to avoid - she asked for 40K for FS, i tried to negotiate cheaper but was unsuccessful, and then she said "according to the shop rules if you try to negotiate honban (FS) i am allowed to leave immediately, this isnt a fuzoku shop". Then i just asked for standard non-sexual massage which i already paid for and she said she only would do it if i chose one of the official options eg. Wear a bikini for 6K, but i said i just wanted massage only, and then she left.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All the other girls i got were all friendly but Nana's got a reallly poor attitude. Later i read on Japanese forums that other ppl got the same treatment from her that I did. Also her blog photos are photoshopped, shes chubbier in real life.

TOFTT