Guest viewing is limited

Seifuku Auditions Shibuya: Komomo

koreansouljah

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Seifuku Auditions Shibuya: Komomo (at least I think that's what her name was)

Date of Encounter:
Hotel Eastern in Dogenzaka

Contact Method:
http://jk-shibuya.jp/ (appointment scheduled entirely via LINE)

Appointment Length & Costs:
6480 (1 hour; the shopkeeper said he applied a 3500 discount for me) + 9000 options + 4200-ish for Hotel Eastern (2 hours)

Type/Location:
Hotel Eastern in Dogenzaka

Language Notes:
Entirely in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Scheduled via LINE. She showed up 5 or 10 minutes after I reported my room and when I opened the door for me, it must have been the first time I saw the provider and thought to myself "Jackpot!"

But it goes downhill from there.

I showered while she changed into a seifuku. Afterward, she pushed for some options and I wasn't originally planning on getting any options but I just had to see more so I went with the 9,000 microbikini (it's translucent, compared with the 8,000 microbikini which is opaque). She made me wait in the shower while she changed again (Saki, on the other hand, changed in front of me).

She told me this is her 初出勤 (first appointment) and I wasn't sure if she meant first appointment ever or first today and my Japanese wasn't good enough to clarify. But it seems like it may have been her first ever because she really stuck to the script. I had my first by-the-books unadulterated to-the-letter Seifuku Auditions experience.

The session is divided into equal three phases, face-down, face-up, and face-in-lap. She was good with conversation. Once I was face-up, she sat on me and adjusted herself so her microbikini camel toe was right on my shaft. I asked if I could touch her and she said, "Sorry, this is a no-touch shop but do you want to see the options sheet?" I went on to say the other girls offered unwritten options and she was like, "Oh, 裏オプション?" which I thought was a really cool phrase. But she didn't offer any, always pointing to the options sheet.

The microbikini bra drifted from the intended position, but unlike Saki who let it all hang out, Komomo adjusted the microbikini to cover her nipples. Not sure what the point was because it's translucent...

I glanced at the clock and there was no way she was giving me the full hour of massage. She must have counted the shower or her changing time against the 1 hour, perhaps as revenge for making her change twice? Or maybe that's the intended timing system.

She made sure conversation moved along, always bringing something up when it became silent. The face-on-lap is interesting; there was nothing but a microbikini in my field of view.

At the end, after the shower, I forgot my towel so I stepped out to get it and she announced that she's turning away. She wouldn't even look at me naked.

And just to drive it all home how by-the-books she was, we talked a little bit after the end of the session and I thought it was her being friendly but then she suddenly announced, okay, 1 minute left, kept glancing at her clock, and then even starting counting down when there was 10 seconds left. Once it hit zero, then she walked towards the room exit. No, not when there was 10 seconds left. She waited for those 10 seconds to elapse before heading out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's super cute but she hasn't been broken in yet. I'll try her again in two months if she's still with this shop, hoping she's been turned to the dark side.

The reason for "recommended":

This shop does not advertise that anything sexual is guaranteed and so too are the impressions of others on this forum, so the services rendered meet the expectations a customer should have going in. On top of that, each of the three providers I had so far were very nice, conversational, and timely. There was virtually no friction with me being a foreigner and the shop keeper has always applied discounts so I've always paid less than the price listed on the website.

The reason for "will repeat":

The "will repeat" is for both the shop and for Komomo under the assumption that Komomo will offer more options as she become experienced with the shop. In addition, while the total price is a bit steep, the next time I'll be in Japan, I will likely be living in Shibuya so the LH fee either goes away or gets replaced by a cheaper transportation fee. Each time I visited, I was either offered sexual options (e.g., HJ) or the provider was super cute (so far, it's been one or the other and not both but either way, I'm satisfied).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland