Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Seifuku Auditions Shibuya: Saki and Naho

Date of Encounter:
A Sunday in April 2017, 1 AM to 5:30-ish AM

Contact Method:
Appointments scheduled entirely via LINE

Appointment Length & Costs:
11,980 (90 minutes) + 13,000 options + 11,980 (90 minutes) + 5,000 (options) + 17,000 (Hotel Eastern 12 hours; explanation in the review) + 8,300 (LH second girl fee)

Type/Location:
Hotel Eastern in Dogenzaka

Language Notes:
Entirely in Japanese with the shop keeper, entirely in Japanese with Saki, 95% Japanese with Naho; I think I'm about JLPT N2 level

Details of the Encounter:
The shop clerk said 90 minutes is 14,980 but he'll apply a 3,500 discount (not sure why) and it came out to 11,980. Yes, I'm aware the math doesn't work out.

He said I should get a hotel at Dogenzaka and report back. First hotel was booked (or the clerk was racist) so went to a second one, Hotel Eastern. There was a screen to choose the room and there was two couples in line just behind me and the screen was only in Japanese and there was only one room left so I panicked and mashed some buttons until it said 予約中 (reservation in progress) or something like that. Came to the desk and got surprised when the woman told me it was between 10,000 and 20,000 (all I heard was "man" at the beginning, something in the middle, and "en" at the end; I'm really bad at numbers). I knew my Japanese wasn't sufficient to get myself out of this situation nor did I want to lose the room or cause the couples behind me to wait while I try to figure this out so I paid it and heard a かわいそう ("poor guy") from the couple behind me. Turns out it was between 17,000 and 18,000.

Saki - 1 AM

Messaged the guy the room number and in about five or ten minutes, she showed up. Interesting to meet a provider with the same name as a friend. She's cute and a little bit chubby in a good way. She had large-ish boobs that looked and felt natural. I showered alone and it seems the initial and final shower are not counted towards the 90-minute time. I had to put on a very unfashionable paper underwear.

During the session, I lied face-up and she applied nuru gel to my thighs at first while making small talk, later moving up to my chest area, but not really going to any length to make it erotic. The conversation was good and she was playful and nice. Among other things, she mentioned a minority of her customers are foreigners, that she did a 3P once (I had to ask) and it was embarrassing, and that I'm her first customer who's shaved. Also, she said their shop does not charge extra on the base fee or on options for foreigners. She's 20.

She intentionally brought up the topic that at this shop, customers often pay 20,000 for a certain off-book option, making sure not to explicitly say that she offers it herself nor explicitly making an offer but asking my opinion, "What do you think about that?" It was clear she wanted me to bite. She also said HJ is 10,000.

She allowed me to touch her anywhere without paying an option, perhaps because she liked me. Her nipples hardened upon being played with and she mentioned it feels good. She allowed the microbikini to slid away from the intended positions as she repeatedly repositioned herself on the bed, letting it all hang out. Her pubes were untrimmed.

Eventually, it was getting repetitive so I asked her to massage my dick (but not a full-on HJ, I didn't want to pop because I was planning to hit up a soapland tomorrow) to which she said 10,000. I declined and she offered 5,000 and I accepted. She said it's unusual for her to have customers who don't want to pop.

My paper underwear came off and the remainder of the session (30 minutes) was lying side-by-side having conversation while she coated my dick with gel and played with it and while I played with her boobs and nipples. To my dismay, she never mounted me (perhaps it's another option).

I think 90 minutes was perfect. If it were 2 hours, it'd eventually get boring.

Upon leaving, I asked her to call the desk for me and find out when I have the room until. Apparently, I booked it for 12 hours (that's why it was so expensive) and it was about 3 AM so decided to go for another round.

Naho - 3:15 AM

When she arrived, got a call from the front desk indicating there would be an additional fee of about 8,300, which I accepted. The receptionist would simply not drop the 敬語 (honorific language), even after realizing I barely understand it.

She was quite tall, perhaps around 160 or 165 cm. Her appearance wasn't on-point; there was something about it that didn't sit right with me but it was not a big deal. She had me shower again, even knowing I just showered 15 minutes ago at the end of my last session. She forgot the top part of the seifuku so I said it was okay if she just wore the skirt and the undershirt type of thing. I skipped the microbikini option this time.

At first, the conversation was much dryer than with Saki; it was very non-playful and mechanical. We clearly didn't feel comfortable with each other, but it turned better by the end. She was much worse at multi-tasking, she couldn't massage while making conversation. She said she never did a 3P and didn't really want to because it would be embarrassing. She was really interested in learning English. Perhaps the most interesting part was when she described it as 不思議 ("mysterious") that I was fully shaved. She's 20.

I asked her to massage my dick as well and she let me choose the price. I said the last person took 5,000 and she agreed but asked I pay before (whereas Saki took all options fees at the end). The underwear came off and the rest of the session was again enjoyable conversation while she played with my dick and I played with her hands, hair, thighs, etc. There was some resistance when I tried to put my hand up her skirt so I didn't pursue that further. Unlike Saki, she allowed the gel to wear much thinner and did not maintain an even coat on my dick. It got dry at times. And her technique wasn't as good. By 4:30 AM, I was getting super sleepy and could no longer spend the mental effort understanding what she was saying but she soldiered on and continued making conversation despite my waning ability to reciprocate. By the end, I did not pop (intentionally).

Afterward, she walked me out and we went separate directions outside the hotel.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Generally, the girls were not the super cute girls I imagined based on the pictures plastered on the website, but I was satisfied nevertheless, on account of them being kind, conversational, obliging to unlisted options for fairly low prices, and being more liberal than I imagined regarding where they allowed me to touch them.

Last edited: