Guest viewing is limited

Sekukyaba - Two places (Miss Campus, パイレーツ)

Jenkins55

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus, パイレーツ

Date of Encounter:
May 2021

Contact Method:
Web Address

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro/ sekukyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
On this day I had the itch to go tour some sekukyabas in Ikebukuro using cityheaven coupons. Yeah I'm a cheap bastard. On cityheaven there are usually coupons for first time customers who won't do 指名.

Also last year some of the well-known places weren't accepting foreigners for some time so I wanted to check on them. I'm Asian and can pass as Japanese but my accent always betrays me.

But my trick to get in is to just show the cityheaven coupon page on your phone and ask if you can use the coupon. It shows you can speak Japanese and use that site -> implying you know the rules of the place.

First place - Miss Campus. Was asked couple questions and brief explanation of the rules. went in no problem. Wasn't asked if I was a foreigner. Place looks like an airplane hallway with three rows of seats. One odd thing was that they asked if I wanted the girls to be on my lap right away or if I wanted to talk to them a little bit first. I said right away baby. (without the baby) While walking in it seemed like most people there didn't have the girls on their laps. My takeaway is maybe some of the prettier girls only do "talking first" type service. idk.

I was a little drunk so I can't remember all the girls in detail but I'll give a general impression. Some liked to talk first regardless. All very eager to please and open to kissing. One of the girl didn't want to kiss instead put my hands inside her skirt. The rules say do what the girls like and don't do what the girls don't like - so I remained within the rules. I'll rate all the girls above 6. Some were 8. Very cute, bubbly, young. One of the girls made me repeat her name 6 times so I don't forget and come back to shimei her next time. Funny enough I only remember her name now.
All in all girls made a personal connection made me feel good and hard. I was satisfied with the cost benefit ratio.

Second place - Tried 彼女の部屋アフタースクール but they asked where I was from, meanwhile some guy came in and said he will 指名. Then they politely refused saying "there's a customer who wants to 指名 so we can't have フリー customer" that didn't make much sense. Considered it a polite refusal. Went over to パイレーツ instead.

Also pretty decent and young girls. One of them was about a 9/10. She was a talker unfortunately. But before she went away I escalated things so I could get some kisses in. Eager kisser with tongue and all. Wish I remembered her name. Don't remember much else very similar to Miss Campus, worth the money and worth repeating.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
About what you'd expect from highly rated places like these. Just confirming that speaking Japanese gets you through the door and services are still good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing your experiences!

Approved: 5/12/2021

Back when they initially opened Pailets was a strictly japanese-only place. I guess the slim customer pool these days has made them reconsider. Come to think about it I did drop by Her Room once too and got the brush back as well, so they were probably trying to politely turn you down.

Last edited:
Miss Campus really sounds like the only choice for someone with basic Japanese, thanks for the review!

Good to hear they're all still in business and still seem to accept foreigners. Vaccinations will likely help in the future.
For some reason, I've always liked Campus Night more than Miss Campus, can't wait to go back, but will still be quite a few months away... :(

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive