Seoul p4p?

PanchiraHunter

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I will be in Seoul this weekend was wondering if there is any place like NHP there? Not interested in full blown or sitting about in happening bars just want some where that’s in and out (excuse the pun) haha. Any help would be great

I will answer my own question haha doesn’t really exist outside the red light district and then it costs s bomb, but unless your broke and ugly it’s easy enough to pull s korea bird on the first night even ;) and maybe even a Russian the next night :D

Just bring money wear nice clothes and get a face lift if your ugly lol

Didn’t here about that my buddy’s there just told me there is no point it’s easy enough as it is if you hit the bars and cool clubs so we just went out and that was it. Korean girls aren’t really shy like Japanese girls and they actually like tattoos and stuff.

I was in Korea in the last few months, and even removing my Japanese language ability it's easier to get good service in Japan as a foreigner than in Korea.

Most of the double-pole ones (Anmas) won't service non-Koreans or non-Asian people at best. Some of the RLDs are foreigner friendly but you aren't gonna get really hot girls. There's one or two foreigner friendly agencies and the girls are attractive, but it's more expensive and you get one pop for an hour.